The joy that is Moogie

Old November 30th 03, 03:24 PM
Stacey

Default The joy that is Moogie

I can't begin to explain the joy that Moogie has brought us. He is so
different in personality than our other furr-butts that he constantly keeps
us entertained. Here are some things that the Moogster does to bring us
joy..

1. When I'm out on the deck smoking, he sits inside and patiently watches me
through the glass storm door. He does this without fail. (Although, he may
be just keeping an eye on his dog and could care less about me!).

2. When I get out of the shower, he's always sitting on the floor under the
towel hanging from the doorknob (the towel *used* to hang from a towel ring,
but it got pulled down *somehow*), blocking himself from the spray that
comes out from under the shower door. He then comes over to lick off my feet
and to get picked up for some snuggles.

3. He loves to ride on shoulders. When we fed him in the bathroom (he has
graduated to adult food in the kitchen with the rest of the furr-butts).. we
would be bending over putting food in the cat feeders for the big 'uns and
he would jump on our backs and get a free ride into the bathroom for his
dinner. At times, we'll be walking through the house and POOF a kitten
appears on our shoulder, happy as a clam to supervise what you are doing.
He's funny in that you can move freely and he just adjusts accordingly to
maintain balance, without using his claws!!! I've actually had him on my
bare shoulders without bleeding!

4. He's gentle, even when in full kill-mode. Sure, he bites us and kicks us,
but he seems to keep his claws in check as to not scratch us too badly. If
he attacks our lips (when we are making kissy faces at him), he never uses
his claws on our face!

5. He's fearless to a fault. The higher the better, the bigger the risk, the
better. We joke with him every day and ask him how many NDE's he's had that
day (Near Death Experiences). He very proudly answers at least over 20 per
day!!!! (When I see pics of the blind kitty on this NG ... sorry, forget the
name.. I think of Moogie and his fearlessness!).

6. He loves to be held for long periods at a time, and loves to have his
tummy rubbed and kissed. Even when he's in crazy-kitty mode or full-kill
mode, you can still pick him up and cuddle him!

Oh geez, there's more, like how he loves his d*g and fearlessly "hugs" (as
Tak calls it) his feline sibs any chance he gets. I love this cat!!!!

Stacey (blabbering on this morning)

Old November 30th 03, 04:32 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... he sure sounds like a total sweetheart! You're lucky to have him.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 30th 03, 04:49 PM
jmcquown

Stacey wrote:
I can't begin to explain the joy that Moogie has brought us. He is so
different in personality than our other furr-butts that he constantly
keeps us entertained.
Stacey (blabbering on this morning)

Awww, that's so sweet! Moogie is very lucky to have you.

Jill

Old November 30th 03, 06:02 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
I can't begin to explain the joy that Moogie has brought us.

It sounds like Moogie is really a sweetheart. You are lucky to have him, and
he is lucky to have you (and his very own d*g).

--
Marina

Old November 30th 03, 09:41 PM
polonca12000

Awww, I'm so very happy for all of you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
I can't begin to explain the joy that Moogie has brought us. He is so
different in personality than our other furr-butts that he constantly

keeps
us entertained. snip

Old December 1st 03, 12:42 AM
Brenda

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

awwwwwwwwwwww!
Brenda

Old December 1st 03, 10:54 AM
badwilson

Awwww! Moogie is awesome! But I could tell that just by looking at his
pictures :-)
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply