Deciding to Euthenise my cat

Old July 6th 04, 11:29 PM
G_Reaper

"Rob
'White Trash'Zip" wrote in message ...
"K Loarma" wrote in message

What's the big ****ing deal? It's just a cat, for god's sake. There
are
millions more of them out there that aren't half dead; go get one of
those. After two weeks you won't even remember your dead former pet.
Jesus.

The same logic can be applied to your mother. Perhaps she should be put down
for failing to instill compassion in you and another can be located to apply
a boot to your ass to finish the job properly.

**Hey you hypocritical worthless racist piece of ****! You have the
nerve to talk about compassion? This post of yours from
"alt.flame.******s" which I've pasted below, sure doesn't sound too
compassionate does it? Maybe the people on this group need to see what
a useless piece of White Trash you really are! Maybe I'll have some
'brothers' look you up when you get to Indy, and welcome you.
Following is RobZip's compassionate post concerning 2 black children
who were killed:

From: RobZip )
Subject: Incredible Flying Niglets in Miami
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: alt.flame.******s
Date: 2004-07-06 07:41:40 PST

"Byker" wrote in message
ink.net...

The two children who died were identified as Jasmine Valdes, 11, and

Orlando
Valdes, 6.

The taxpayer scores a double save on that 11 yr old sowlet. Not only
was she
about to start breeding but we won't have to pay the Medicaid tab to
get
that cockeyed little bitche's eyes fixed so she can sign her welfare
papers
without running the pen off the page. Good job Darwin !!!!!

RobZip
Old October 19th 04, 11:54 PM
Odor Destroyer

When I was a teenager, we had a FIV positive cat that my parents did not put
down. Largely for the reasons you are struggling with, and partially
because my younger sister and I begged them not to.

The next year was horrible for us, and probably even worse for them. In the
end, we did put them down, but it was much too late. In hindsight (and now
with the eyes of experience), it was just plain wrong. They deserved much
better. I still have vivid memories of some of their suffering that haunts
me to this day.

When the time comes, pray for forgiveness, kiss them goodbye, and have
yourself a good long cry.

Philip
http://www.OdorDestroyer.com

"SpammyFriends" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:56:21 GMT, Jules wrote:

My cat is very sick. Blood tests last week showed infection, low
immunity, and FIV+ status. He's lost lots of weight. He's at the vet
right now on an I.V. drip.

Tomorrow we get the results of further blood tests and x-rays. If they
don't turn out well then it's time to think about pulling the plug.

****. I don't want to do that, but I don't want him to suffer either.

This is the final loving act that you have to do as a pet owner. I
hope things work out OK but FIV+ with an infection is not a good sign.