New pictures of Samwise

Old June 24th 05, 01:24 AM
Ann

The other 2 cats are Abby ( white and gray) and Cinnamon, his sisters. Abby
is starting to play some with Sam but, Cinnamon doesn't get along with him.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
m...
Beautiful Sam and friends! Great pictures, I enjoyed meeting your feline
family.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro.

Old June 24th 05, 01:26 AM
Ann

Sam has this soft undercoat to his fur.I thought is was just kitten fur but
it never changed.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
Looking good. Sam & Abby have really gorgeuos tails.
Suz&Spicey

Old June 24th 05, 04:31 AM
badwilson

Adrian wrote:
Ann wrote:
When you go the the web page you should see all the pictures shown

in
a small size. Chick on the small picture and it should come up as

the
full size picture.
Ann

I click on the thumbnails and see a larger picture, but for

instance,
Sam in condo says Full size: 1500x2000 pixels. I can't see it that
size.

Yahoo made that part of the site a pay option for subscribers about a
year or more ago. It's too bad :-(
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old June 24th 05, 11:43 AM
Adrian

badwilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Ann wrote:
When you go the the web page you should see all the pictures shown
in a small size. Chick on the small picture and it should come up
as the full size picture.
Ann

I click on the thumbnails and see a larger picture, but for instance,
Sam in condo says Full size: 1500x2000 pixels. I can't see it that
size.

Yahoo made that part of the site a pay option for subscribers about a
year or more ago. It's too bad :-(

I thought it might be something like that. ;-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 24th 05, 02:23 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:47:49 -0400, "Ann"
yodeled:

I added some new pictures of Sam and his sisters. My little boy is almost
one year old.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

What a darling! I love the pics of him streeeeeeetching up in the
kitchen. I especially love his little white toesies.

Theresa
Old June 24th 05, 07:18 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:47:49 -0400, "Ann" wrote:

I added some new pictures of Sam and his sisters. My little boy is almost
one year old.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Awwies! Sam's a sweety! I love that picture of him sprawling on the
chair... all he needs is a remote control and a can of drink to be the
perfect male :P

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old June 24th 05, 09:32 PM
Ann

Saturday I'll post Sam's pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.animals. Maybe
more of you wll be able to see them.

"Adrian" wrote in message

Old June 24th 05, 09:38 PM
Adrian

Ann wrote:
Saturday I'll post Sam's pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
Maybe more of you wll be able to see them.
Ann

I shall look forward to it. :-)

Old June 25th 05, 05:52 AM
Marina

Ann wrote:

I added some new pictures of Sam and his sisters. My little boy is almost
one year old.

What a big beautiful boy he has grown into! LOL at that last picture -
'Gerroff me!' And the one with him and the toy cat is very cute.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.