Purrs for the 3 Stooges, please.

Old August 2nd 05, 08:27 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Default Purrs for the 3 Stooges, please.

No - not the ones from TV, the ones that laze about my house more often than
not.

Ernie, Mimi & Moe have their yearly checkup in less than one hour. TED will
tell me Mimi is fat (her nickname is not Butterball for naught), and that
Moe is peachy and Ernie is huge (weighs a full 2-3 pounds more than his
littermates).

I'm sure all will be OK with the furry ones, but it is in the 90's F
outside, and DH took the vehicle with AC leaving me with the Jeep - and I've
never taken any critter in this kind of heat, nor have I taken them anywhere
with the top down on the Jeep (OK - the top is not really down, but all
window panels have been removed). It's not that long of a drive, but I do
have to go through some very busy intersections (the kind that are crammed
full of fidjits) in order to get there. With 3 upset kitties in carriers,
and a bag of tomatoes that vet tech said she would love to have (we have 2
tomato plants and have more tomatoes than we can eat - I don't even like
tomatoes - and I think Mom & MIL are getting sick of them...). I do not
look forward to it.

I guess that the purrs are for me, to calm my nerves enough to drive and not
wreck on the way. Speaking of which, I need to get the fuzzy ones loaded up
and on their way NOW!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old August 2nd 05, 08:53 PM
Lisa Katt

Magic Mood Jeep skrev i meddelandet ...
[...]

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Purrs! Take care!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old August 2nd 05, 08:55 PM
Karen

Well, that would make me nervous too. And even with a/c in that heat it can
be stressful so purrs on the way.

Old August 2nd 05, 09:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:27:40 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep"
yodeled:

[...]

-
Steadying purrs for all.

Theresa
Old August 2nd 05, 09:23 PM
Exocat

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote
Ernie, Mimi & Moe have their yearly checkup in less than one hour.
TED will tell me Mimi is fat (her nickname is not Butterball for
naught), and that Moe is peachy and Ernie is huge (weighs a full 2-3
pounds more than his littermates).

Purrs that it all went well (you're probably on the way home
as this is sent)

Gordon & the FF

Old August 2nd 05, 10:33 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

I am sweating as I type this (heat+humidity=deoderant not working!) and
chugging a nice cold lemonade.

I had a nice 3-part harmony (every third howl was all three in unison - made
me glad I had the Jeep opened up, otherwise I'd be deaf now), and I'm sure I
****ed off a bajillion people behind me by driving slowly, and constantly
checking the back seat where Ernie & Mimi were in their carriers (Moe was in
the front seat beside me), both there and back. Corralling them was easy:
Ernie was napping in one of the carriers, Mimi was napping on my desk and
Moe was in the "window seat" at the end of my desk - all I had to do was zip
Ernie in his, picked up Mimi (she protested being moved)) and got her in and
zipped up before she was fully awake, and the same with Moe (maybe I should
have just tossed a bottlecap in for Moe, that would have gotten her into the
carrier lickety-split!). The hard part was getting all three carriers and a
bag of 'maters to the Jeep in a timely manner so cats didn't have to suffer
the heat - and then all into TED's office much the same way (then back to
the Jeep, and then into the house......except less the bag of 'maters).

All three are in good health (TED said "this makes for a boring visit")...
BUT - Ernie has a bit of chub on him, Mimi is just plain fat (there's a
reason one of her nicknames is Butterball), but Moe is perfect.

And Ernie spit out his wormer pill THREE times! Once he tried to hid it
under his foot, silly stinker. And my pocketbook is $187-and-change
lighter.

Thanks for all the purrs - they were appreciated!

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
[...]

former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

Old August 3rd 05, 07:06 PM
Christina Websell

Mimi is just plain fat (there's a reason one of her nicknames is
Butterball)

Hey, who is dis person who call my girlfriend Mimi fat? She not fat, she
cuddly.
To dis Ted person, I say I poo on yore sandwiches.
So put dat in yore pipe and smoke it Ted. Noboddy call Mimi fat wile I
arownd.

Boyfriend
Sorry to be nasty but it not gud enuf to say dis bout Mimi

Old August 3rd 05, 08:02 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

Mimi is just plain fat (there's a reason one of her nicknames is
Butterball)

Hey, who is dis person who call my girlfriend Mimi fat? She not fat,
she cuddly.
To dis Ted person, I say I poo on yore sandwiches.
So put dat in yore pipe and smoke it Ted. Noboddy call Mimi fat wile
I arownd.

Boyfriend
Sorry to be nasty but it not gud enuf to say dis bout Mimi

Oh, Boyfriend, fangoo so furry much for sticking up for me - dat meen ol
Ted. He call me Fat. I cry alla way home! I efun cry after we gotted
home!!!! He furry meen man, dat Ted is! He look in my eers, he look in my
I's, he look in my mouf - he efun look at my bum (I not liyk wen peepuls
looks der - dat *MY* bum!), den he stab me inna legs wif a sharp fing,
twiced!!! An den he shove a pill in my mouf an mayd me swallow it - and den
he squirt sum yukky yellow goo in my mouf! Yuk yuk yuk.

I not fat!!!!

Hmpf. Meen man!!!

An it was hot onna way home. I cry an cry an cry - and Moe cry an Ernie
cry. Moommy say my MamaKat was out inna yard and look at us all wonderin
wot we was all cryin bowt. We cry cuz da meen man name Ted call me fat!!!!
He say dat Ernie fat too - but he not say Moe fat! Moe say dat cuz she
chase bodelcaps alla time, and she keep her girly figyur. I's a girl - my
figyur girly too!!!

I wuz hopin my big brofur Weeble wood defend me wen I tol him how meen Ted
was, but he just yawn an stretch an went bak to his nappie. Dis mornin,
Lizzie chase him - so der - dat teech him to ignor us girls. At lees my
boyfriend, Boyfriend, is willing to defend me!

Boyfriend is so furry sweet!!!

I gives him purrs and nose kissies

Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM