Jellicle Ball - A tribute to Mikey and Pauline

Old October 30th 04, 09:38 PM
Ginger

A large tabby boy with alert, ancient eyes and a slightly lopsided
pelvis limps to the podium

Uh, I'ze not much fur publik speekin, but I just had to come say a fyu
wurrds fur da lite ov mine life an luff ov mine hart.

Pauline....ah, wunnerful Pauline! I luffd effuryfing abowt her, da
way she dressd an da way she flurtid...she came alife wen she wuz
flurtin wiffa boycat an winkin wiff doze gorjuss green eyez...maykin
da boycat in qwestyun all flusturrd. She wunnt no hussy, she just
injoyd life an effuryfing abowt it.

Well. Dat's whut I wantid to say. I luff yu, Pauline, an allwayz
will.

Buster Badseed
--

We still rememfur when we furst came to rpc and went onna Cadbury
hunt, n Pauline was chasin all thuh boys around thuh boat and scaring

ANd Mikey wuz an original memfur uv thuh OCC, which now has way too
menny original memfurs at thuh Bridge. He and Shadrach bof went to
join Sunny and Shu and thuh gang this yeer. Sniff...

Galaxy n Pixel
Old October 30th 04, 10:02 PM
Paula

We still rememfur when we furst came to rpc and went onna Cadbury
hunt, n Pauline was chasin all thuh boys around thuh boat and scaring
them. She cud be furry intimidatin. And we rememfur her spandex and
feathurs and stuff too. Anuther original who we miss greatly.

ANd Mikey wuz an original memfur uv thuh OCC, which now has way too
menny original memfurs at thuh Bridge. He and Shadrach bof went to
join Sunny and Shu and thuh gang this yeer. Sniff...

Galaxy n Pixel

And Ghengis tuu tho not an original memfur.

BH and Sticky

Old October 31st 04, 07:54 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 10/28/04 5:38 PM furrwurrdid fur da House of Gubanc is reported to
have said the following:

MikeyBikeyBeanerToes, our grumpy little platterpawed boy.
And Pauline, our sweet little furry bowling ball, the green-eyed
HussyGirl.

When we lost the two of you, we understood, at last, the holes left in
so many human hearts by those who make that trip to the Bridge.

I hardly know where to begin to recapture all the years we spent
together. So I'll just say thank you to Bast for guiding your pawsies
to our door and for letting both of you spend so many years ... not
nearly enough! ... with us.

Please say hello to all our sweet furry friends at the Bridge...we
still love you both!

Mom and Dad

*sniffle* We still rememfur da day dat we wuz takin a stroll along da
Walk of Remeberenze, an were shocked tu come across da names of Pauline
an Mikey! Ah, such memreez! Da spandex, and da skewerz.........

Junior, Cinni, an Cookie (whu rememfur well) and Bitsy an Baby (whu have
hurd tayles.....)

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old November 1st 04, 11:29 PM
JGW

[blackcat waves at da sky an da full Jellicle moon]

Hihihi Mikey an Pawleen.

Oh Bast, did is hard. We shore do miss yoo. I can't beleev yer there
at da Bridge alreddy.

I wud like to say a word about my frends Mikey an Pawleen.
They wuz some of da first cats I met in rpc. An they wuz furry nice
to me an helped me feel welcome.

I remember wen Pawleen followed Anti Fillus home. She had strings in
her tummy an Anti Fillus gottid them taken out. An then she
terrorized all da boys on Newton's toona boat during da grate Cadbury
hunt. Pawleen gived me fashon advice an we usta go shopping together
an she made me my furry furst ace flyin cat costume. We did gurlcat
fings together an admired eech uther. Da Spandex Queen....

An Mikey, he wuz just a gud all round bud. Except wen Pawline
arrived. He wuzn't too happy about dat. But I can't blame him for
not wantin a noo cat in da house. An furry beautifully orange too.

I'm glad they found their way into Anti Fillus' life cuz she wasn't
too bad for a hoomin.

Sigh.

Miranda-banda, looking wistfully up at da Jellicle sky, feelin a
liddle melancholy

Old November 2nd 04, 12:17 PM
Ray or Fran

Sigh.

Miranda-banda, looking wistfully up at da Jellicle sky, feelin a
liddle melancholy

Weze knowz Miranda. Weze feelz the same way.

And youze rememfur how Pauline would flirt with Buster Badseed, herz guy,
but at first when shez didn't put Badseed at the end or would make a
dramatic pause beforez shez did, ourz Buster would get so flustered and
Pauline and uz would just giggle and giggle knowing whoz she meant.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(rememfuring)

Old November 2nd 04, 03:20 PM
Miss Violette

A small tuxedo girl is running around looking at all of the available
tables, scrutinizing and rejecting each one in turn, Not that one, its too
close to the music and we won't be able to talk, not this one, too much
light, *blushes*, he might want to hold mines paw, That one won't do its to
far from the litter box room and we both need to be close to that, This one
is too far from the fud... Then
She sees a little alcove, just back from the fud, and still close to the
litter box room, the walls are padded and there is dimmer lighting,
purrfect, then she sees the wonderful big fluffy cushion sitting on the
floor with a table that curves around the back of the cushion, diz iz
purrfect...
Trudi goes and gets a sample of all of the fud, and some nip tea, and
settles down to nap and wait fur baby kitty