Another Missing Cat :(

Old November 29th 03, 02:47 AM
LOL

"Pat" wrote in message ...
Gloria, my neighbor, just phoned to tell me she hasn't seen Leap-in-the-air
for 3 days.... You guys think you could purr her home real quick like you
did my Abelard?

We are sending out go-home-right-now purrs, and hoping hard that they work.
------
Krista
Old November 29th 03, 05:20 AM
Marina

"Pat" wrote
Gloria just called -- kitty is home -- I am Leaping in the Air with joy!

THANKS, everyone -- it worked -- again!!!!

Yay! Great news!

--
Marina
Old November 29th 03, 08:25 AM
LOL

"Pat" wrote in message ...
Gloria just called -- kitty is home -- I am Leaping in the Air with joy!

THANKS, everyone -- it worked -- again!!!!

Yay! This is good news - we are hApPy dAnCiNg!
------
Krista
Old November 29th 03, 12:03 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
Gloria just called -- kitty is home -- I am Leaping in the Air with
joy!

THANKS, everyone -- it worked -- again!!!!

That's wonderfull news!!!! I'm so happy to hear it.:-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 29th 03, 01:36 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:53:30 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

Gloria, my neighbor, just phoned to tell me she hasn't seen Leap-in-the-air
for 3 days.... You guys think you could purr her home real quick like you
did my Abelard?

Purrs on their way for the Leap to come home quickly. Fervently
hoping she's all right.

Jeanne

Old November 29th 03, 01:45 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:31:14 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

Gloria just called -- kitty is home -- I am Leaping in the Air with joy!

Terrific!!!! Tell Gloria we're happy for her, glad she has her
Leap back home.

Jeanne
Old November 29th 03, 10:50 PM
Sam Nash

"Pat" wrote in message
Gloria, my neighbor, just phoned to tell me she hasn't seen

Leap-in-the-air
for 3 days.... You guys think you could purr her home real quick like you
did my Abelard?

"Get home NOW!" purrs on the way for Leap-in-the-air.
Sam, Smokey, and Mistletoe

Old December 1st 03, 11:36 PM
JP Hobbs

Hi I'm back, so far so good,wrote a comnunal
letter but I think I sent it to the wrong group
as I couldn't remember which one apart from
*Catslaves*that I used to post to so I will do
another post tomorrow as I have to go out in about ten
minutes, but I'll just take the time to send lots of
Purrs for Leaping High to get home quickly
Prrrrrrr Prrrrrrrr get yourself home safe L H
regards J.P.