Nikki got me

Old November 30th 03, 07:22 PM
Jo Firey

We have a small black teddy bear with a red ribbon round its neck. Neither of the
cats owns up to being fond of it. But it is usually "missing" and never reappears in
the same place twice. We did catch Jake carrying it around several years ago and he
seemed quite embarrassed.

Jo
--
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran
"Marina" wrote in message
Nikki nearly managed to give me a heart attack just now. I was in the
bathroom for my morning ablutions, when I heard Nikki going uh-uh-uh-uh
somewhere in the flat. This sound usually means she is going to throw up. I
prepared myself to clean up the mess. Suddenly she started going RRRROWLLL
ROOOWWLL MRROOOWW MROOOOWW in an incredibly loud voice. I thought she must
be having some kind of seizure, so rushed out to see if I could save her
life.

She was sitting in the middle of the floor beside the piggy I gave Frank for
his birthday. She looked at me and patted the piggy, as if saying, "well,
you took your time getting here. Look at the nice little piggy I found."
Lately, Nikki has adopted the piggy (Frank soon grew bored with it, of
course), and she's been carrying it around and announcing that fact in a
loud voice, but this time, with the preceding uh-uh-uh sound, I thought she
was dying or something. Little b*st*rd.

I don't know why she has to yowl when she carries the piggy around. She
doesn't want to play with it. I've tried throwing it for her, but she
ignores it. That cat is and always will be a mystery to me.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 30th 03, 08:55 PM
Annie Wxill

"Marina" wrote in message
.... I don't know why she has to yowl when she carries the piggy around. She
doesn't want to play with it. I've tried throwing it for her, but she
ignores it. That cat is and always will be a mystery to me.
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Before we got new bedroom furniture and moved the socks to a drawer that was
higher up, Cinder used to open the sock drawer on a regular basis and take
out a pair of socks. Her favorite was a fuzzy red pair of mine. She would
carry the socks around the house with such a mournful yowling sound.
Somtimes I would come home from work and find my socks scattered all over.
I guess it was a good way to keep her busy.
Annie

Old December 1st 03, 12:39 AM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

sometimes kitties can be such little stinkers!
Brenda

Old December 1st 03, 03:17 AM
lrulan

Jazz yowls like a banshee when he's carrying his dirty yellow sockie around.
I call it 'singing' to his doll baby.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Comfy Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 10 November 22nd 03 11:55 PM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM
Pics of Nikki (?) Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 October 16th 03 08:39 PM
Pics of Nikki on her walkies CK Cat anecdotes 22 September 24th 03 09:13 PM
Nikki and her tail catsruleok Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 03 07:55 PM