Poor Francis

Old November 30th 03, 03:21 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Poor Francis

The hoomins disappeared for all of Saturday, only to reappear in the wee hours
(2.30am Sunday morning to be exact) as having been over to Manchester Velodrome
- Nathan on a track skills session in the morning, and watching a track meet in
the evening (2 world champs on track plus loads of other *excellent* cyclists).

Poor Francis missed us dreadfully it seems. As soon as I got in the house, he
jumped on my shoulders, wrapped himself about my neck, stuck his nose in my ear
and purred. He stayed like this for ages. I had to negotiate my way to lying
down in bed with Francis wrapped thus. Once I got in bed, he remained stuck to
me, leech-like, for an age. All today he's been following me around, like a
little lost soul - big eyes looking up to me and purring.

Nice to know he likes his Meowmie ;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old November 30th 03, 06:01 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Poor Francis, indeed. There must be something in that kind of name,
Francis/Frank, because Frank hates it when I leave for any length of time.

Softies, the pair of them!

helen s

Scritches to Francis, we hope he will hereafter feel confident in the
knowledge that Meowmie will always come back, eventually.

OOH! *Fangu* Auntie Marina - I love scritches!

Purrs, Francis

Old November 30th 03, 09:25 PM
Jeanette

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...

Nice to know he likes his Meowmie ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Course he does

Old November 30th 03, 09:37 PM
polonca12000

I wish Soncek would do that. I guess I don't stay away long enough
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
The hoomins disappeared for all of Saturday, only to reappear in the wee

hours
(2.30am Sunday morning to be exact) as having been over to Manchester

Velodrome
snip I had to negotiate my way to lying