Persia the cheese thief

Old November 30th 03, 03:33 PM
jmcquown

Default Persia the cheese thief

Persia has always been very good about not jumping on tables. Uh, until
this morning. I toasted an English muffin and added a couple of thin slices
of smoked turkey and a slice of cheese; nuked this in the microwave a few
seconds to heat the turkey and melt the cheese. I had this on a paper
plate. Yes, I got to eat the muffin (beats the heck out of any McD's
mcmuffin I ever had!). But some of the cheese melted and dripped onto the
paper plate.

Silly me, I left the plate on the coffee table and went to my bedroom for a
few minutes. When I walked back in, Persia was on the coffee table very
delicately nibbling at the cheese!

I yelled at her (she knows she's not supposed to get on the table) and she
jumped down. But then I took a tiny piece and put it on top of her food.
She looked at me: are you sure? Yeah, go ahead. She scarfed it down.

I don't think cheese would be a good thing for cats (although I used it to
pill my dog, Sampson, for years). And I normally don't give her any kind of
people food. But that one little bit can't hurt and she sure loved it!

Jill

Old November 30th 03, 09:56 PM
KatGrrrrl99

Bastet likes little pieces of donut or bagel & I know that isn't GOOD for her
but....I don't think a little bit will hurt her!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent 6/27/01
Dorothy 6/4/03

Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND never
win are idiots.

Old December 1st 03, 10:55 AM
badwilson

Last night I BBQ'ed some pork chops. There were 4 in the package and now
that Dennis is gone, I can only eat 2. I was starving so I took my plate
with 2 pork chops and a greek salad to the TV to eat. When I went back to
the kitchen to clean up, there was Vino, on the kitchen counter leisurely
licking the top of my leftover pork chops!
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply