Balls OT

Old March 29th 05, 08:33 PM
Bev

Default Balls OT

Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Old March 29th 05, 08:55 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:33:12 +1200, Bev yodeled:

Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev

Bev-- over there!! Isn't there a cat peeing in your sink?

Theresa
Old March 29th 05, 09:01 PM
CatNipped

"Bev" wrote in message
Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

No way, that one is way to stressfull for me!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 30th 05, 12:38 AM
Yowie

"Bev" wrote in message
Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev, you evil woman, I still play Bubbels pretty much every day in a vain
attempt to get a score below 25K. Why are you torturing us with another one?

Yowie

Old March 30th 05, 04:13 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Bev had some very interesting things to say about
Balls OT:

Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.
http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

If this is anywhere near as addictive as Bubbels, I'm going to send
Felix over to barf in your shoes and use your sink for a litterbox.
:-)

Old March 30th 05, 04:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Bev had some very interesting things to say about
Balls OT:
Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.
http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

If this is anywhere near as addictive as Bubbels, I'm going to send
Felix over to barf in your shoes and use your sink for a litterbox. :-)

No need to worry, I gave up very fast.

Old March 30th 05, 07:48 PM

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:38:33 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

"Bev" wrote in message
Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev, you evil woman, I still play Bubbels pretty much every day in a vain
attempt to get a score below 25K. Why are you torturing us with another one?

Yowie

I got one yesterday! Whoo-hoo! 20,640! That's my best so far.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/glsummer/ (The Violence Against
Animals in Movies Website)
Old March 30th 05, 11:48 PM
O J

Bev wrote:

Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

I get a message that it's loading, and then the page changes to the
picture with a ball and a 'square', but tapping the arrow keys does
nothing.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old March 31st 05, 04:59 AM
Caroline S.

Holy Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Batman!

I got up to the level with the two sliding horizontal bars and gave up.
Looks like i'm wearing my wrist brace tonight.
-Caroline S.

Old March 31st 05, 08:17 PM
Bev

Yowie wrote:

"Bev" wrote in message
Remember Bubbels? This one is called Balls, sigh.

http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/metaphysik/metaphysik.htm

Bev, you evil woman, I still play Bubbels pretty much every day in a vain
attempt to get a score below 25K. Why are you torturing us with another one?

Yowie

The cats have been re-trained and no longer pee in the sink, hehe. I
also keep playing bubbels in a vain attempt to get that very low score.
I have several addicted friends who also despair of their scores. We
have bubbel discussions, rofl.

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.