New pictures of Samwise

Old June 23rd 05, 08:47 PM
Ann

Default New pictures of Samwise

I added some new pictures of Sam and his sisters. My little boy is almost
one year old.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old June 23rd 05, 08:57 PM
Karen

I just LOOOVE that last pic. Well, all of them really, but that is so funny
how Sam is just SURE she is going to his at him. What a good boy! I can't
believe it's been a year! They are all just gorgeous.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:14 PM
Ann

Cinnamon does hiss at Sam. They had been checking out the toy cat that makes
a meow sound. Maybe she wanted to see if he was real.
I can't believe Samwise is going to be one year old July 1. I picked tht
date based on what the vet told me about his age. He was 4 months old when I
rescued him in my back yard.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
news

Old June 23rd 05, 10:02 PM
Christina Websell

Seems like only yesterday when you found the bitties and were definitely not
going to keep one ;-)
Nice pics, Ann, Sam is a handsome chap. A lucky one too.

Tweed

Old June 23rd 05, 10:14 PM
Ann

I didn't keep one, DH did. Peter made the choice to keep Sam but we both
know I was very happy to have Sam stay with us.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:31 PM
Adrian

Ann wrote:
I added some new pictures of Sam and his sisters. My little boy is
almost one year old.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could work out how to view thm full size.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:38 PM
Ann

When you go the the web page you should see all the pictures shown in a
small size. Chick on the small picture and it should come up as the full
size picture.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:49 PM
Adrian

Ann wrote:
When you go the the web page you should see all the pictures shown in
a small size. Chick on the small picture and it should come up as the
full size picture.
Ann

I click on the thumbnails and see a larger picture, but for instance,
Sam in condo says Full size: 1500x2000 pixels. I can't see it that size.

Old June 23rd 05, 11:49 PM
Charleen Welton

Beautiful Sam and friends! Great pictures, I enjoyed meeting your feline
family.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro.

Old June 23rd 05, 11:49 PM
SuzQ

Looking good. Sam & Abby have really gorgeuos tails.
Suz&Spicey