Most Squeal-worthy pic you'll see today!

Old August 22nd 05, 06:20 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Most Squeal-worthy pic you'll see today!

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 06:29 PM
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

AAAAAAAAH. thump Recovers. OMG, tiny orange babies.
thump
I DO NOT HAVE KITTEN FEVER OKAY?

Tweed

Old August 22nd 05, 07:02 PM
Denise Clere

i got a "not authorized"?!?

Old August 22nd 05, 07:04 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Same here
----------------

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
be listed on the download.usenet-replayer.com home page.
You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

---------------------------

What's up with that???

i got a "not authorized"?!?

Old August 22nd 05, 07:11 PM
Melissa Houle

Me too. Only squeal was a squeal of frustration G

Melissa

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote in message
Same here
----------------

Old August 22nd 05, 07:13 PM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

squeal! thud melt

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 22nd 05, 07:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:13:58 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

squeal! thud melt

Some people are having trouble getting this pic. Check out abpa--
look for the two tiny orange cuties, nose-to-nose. And brace
yourself!

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 08:17 PM
Victor M

Magic Mood Jeep=A9 wrote:
You are not authorized to view this page
Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

That's odd. I wasn't able to see it using Mozilla, but it opened just
fine in Explorer.
Reminds me of little Fez and Rufous when we first got them...

Victor, who *loves* kittens!

Old August 22nd 05, 09:07 PM
Wayne Mitchell

Kreisleriana wrote:

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

Well, I don't actually squeal, ya know. I give a foolish
sounding chuckle, while a little shudder travels down my back,
through my belly and back up to my throat. There it becomes a
tickle under my tongue which can last for minutes (particularly
if I keep looking at the picture for minutes -- which I always
do.)

--

Wayme M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old August 22nd 05, 10:04 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Get ready:
http://download.usenet-replayer.com/...4595099.34.jpg

They're adorrrrable!! Thanks for sharing!

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau

Theresa