Cat Logic

Old September 10th 04, 11:04 AM
O J

Default Cat Logic

Hi All,

She's had enough skritches for now and she's gone to lie down. Twenty
minutes ago though, Lady Jane Grey (she prefers I use her full proper
name when I write about her) was sitting on my desk giving forceful,
insistent head butts to my mouse hand (around here we call those
"power snugs"). I push her back a little, but she starts in again
immediately. This goes on for a while and I'm wondering why she's
doing this when suddenly the little light bulb over my head goes on.

I've got one hand on the desk, my mouse hand. If she wants to give me
head butts, that's the hand she's going to do it to. It's handy and
it doesn't move around too much. The fingers are moving in little
patterns. I might as well have tattooed an invitation on it.

Solution: simply remove other hand from my lap, place it on the desk,
tap the desk a few times and voilĂ* -- I can now use my mouse hand
again. I know I'm smarter than that sweet little old lady puss, so I
can't understand why she figured it out so much faster than I did.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old September 10th 04, 01:02 PM
Christine Burel

How cute -- what a smart girl! And nothing like multi-tasking for the
kitty's fun and enjoyment!
Christine

Old September 10th 04, 02:04 PM
CatNipped

"O J" wrote in message
again. I know I'm smarter than that sweet little old lady puss, so I
can't understand why she figured it out so much faster than I did.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Really??! Smarter!?? Than a cat??!!? Oooooookaaaaaaay, if that's what it
takes to make you feel better, O J! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 04, 03:18 PM
Karen

"O J" wrote in message
[...]

I LOVE that term power snugs. I'm keeping that one if you don't mind.