cat suddenly paralyzed

Old July 12th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default cat suddenly paralyzed

"Popsie's Mom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Read up on "troll", thanks, getting off topic "cat suddenly paralyzed"
???, taking up people's time ???, etc. So, I reckon I got caught up in
your trolling, huh? If you want to email me, feel free to, but I don't
think this discussion matches the topic, right?? Would love to chat,
just gotta follow rules, right?? Bye. Gail Lynn Batton

Mrs. Batton,

1. It is a very bad idea for you to post your full name in Usenet,
particularly if you are going to antagonize perfectly nice people
like Angel.For example, in two clicks I found your complete address
and telephone. Just an FYI.

2. Angel was just being nice to you. I have not bothered since
your "retaining water" post because I think you are an idiot. For
God's sake, you are twice the age of most people here and you
have no idea that drinking water helps keep weight off, not on?

HTH. HAND.

Old July 12th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Popsie's Mom

Default OH LORD! SOMEBODY DONE HOODOOD THE HOODOO MAN

okok, beings nobody is on this stream of thought anyway - I'm new at
all this anyway.

I think others sneak-feed the outside cats, or leave their doors open
for the cats at night?? We were threatened that we would be evicted if
we fed them, so we don't.

We did not know about the rules when we first found Popsie and then, we
were told we could have ONE kitty IF we took FULL responsibility -
which we have and have all the papers for her - annual stuff and any in
between stuff as needed.

I sign GAIL LYNN because that's what my Mama named me and Batton
because that's my name and I have no worry about people finding me
because I'm in the phone book and I'm on the web and have nothing to
hide or lose. $20 Want to rob me of that hahhahahhahha??? And I'm
fixin to go to the 99cent store and spend that!!

I have no credit. And, the facility gets my monthly check. So,
whoopteedoo.

I live in a gated community. My companion is big and mean - hahhahaha.

More than that, after all I've lived in my life, I have already told
God that I'm ready whenever He's ready to take me - or I'm ready to
live however long He gives me to stay. It's like a simple walk through
a door and I'm not scared at all.

Pain? I live in intractable pain every day of my life.

So, let me enjoy seeing my name on the dang screen and let me have some
fun while I still can, ok, Sweetie. This Mama just wants to peek in
and see what's going on with people and offer a few words here and
there and be kind to all and well that's about all. Troll? I thought
that was the little critter under a bridge charging a fee to cross
over? All this new jargon is new to me. Someone had a link on about
it and I went to it and read about it.

See you kids later, God bless you, Gail Lynn Batton
angel wrote:
Popsie's Mom wrote:
Read up on "troll", thanks, getting off topic "cat suddenly paralyzed"
???, taking up people's time ???, etc. So, I reckon I got caught up in
your trolling, huh? If you want to email me, feel free to, but I don't
think this discussion matches the topic, right?? Would love to chat,
just gotta follow rules, right?? Bye. Gail Lynn Batton

that's some mighty fine trolling you're doing there Gail!

I'm not messing with you, you're are too clever for me.
you got me good... you sho you ain't never been trollin?

on the other hand, it don't work like that slim

nooooo you don't follow no rules, where'd you hear that? wikipedia?
sometimes you gotta fill in the blank spots with a little harmless fun,
that's all

you can post anything you like, you might not get a response...
but that's what public anonymous posting is about, you never know who
you might meet

I've found it's best, when you're in rome you do as the romans

I believe I saw your Popsie and raised you by a picture of my black
baby Jupiter
I think I was very curios how you can feed and keep cats where the
rules say NO CATS
mhmmm, being that you are now keeping rules... heh