OT - Very Bizzare....

Old March 24th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default OT - Very Bizzare....

"Matthew" wrote

"jofirey" wrote in message

"Pat" wrote in message

| Pat wrote:
| Chatroom users egged on father to kill himself live on webcam....

For the life of me I cannot understand why you did post it.

Jo do we need to go here we both know the out come

Sorry. I know better.

Jo

Old March 24th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

wrote in message
Adrian A wrote:

Matthew wrote:
Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

Back in the killfile

*PLONK*

This seems a bit extreme. Of course, if you hate to read top-posted
articles, then killfile away. But I don't think that indicates that
someone is a jerk worth killfiling, in and of itself.

Joyce

Let him do what he wants Joyce. If that is the way he feels more power to
him. I wish him the best purrs and prayers if he needs them. But as for
the other I have no comment for that person is not even worth the time. For
I am just going to add her to the kill filter so I don't have to read her
dribble any more best way to do it

Old March 24th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:09:45 -0400, Matthew wrote:

wrote in message
Adrian A wrote:

Matthew wrote:
Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

Back in the killfile

*PLONK*

This seems a bit extreme. Of course, if you hate to read top-posted
articles, then killfile away. But I don't think that indicates that
someone is a jerk worth killfiling, in and of itself.

Joyce

Let him do what he wants Joyce. If that is the way he feels more power to
him. I wish him the best purrs and prayers if he needs them. But as for
the other I have no comment for that person is not even worth the time. For
I am just going to add her to the kill filter so I don't have to read her
dribble any more best way to do it

Top-posting is merely annoying because it causes the thread to get all out of
sync. I can deal with that.

What I can't deal with is someone who has been a part of Usenet for long
enough to know what the standard is, and to continue to operate out of the
standard just because they want to.

It's selfish, inconsiderate and anti-social. But I repeat: I can deal with it
and I won't complain about it (other than this mini-rant) because it's just
like life: One has to put up with others' foibles.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 24th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Matthew wrote:

Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

And do any but an anal-retentive few of us really CARE
whether you top-post, bottom-post, or answer point by point?
(There are valid arguments for all three, and many of us
vary our method depending upon the circumstances.)
Old March 25th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Pat wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote

Matthew wrote:
Sorry just who I am
I am a top posting will be no matter what

Back in the killfile

*PLONK*

It doesn't work very well, Adrian, because he gets quoted a lot.

I expect as time goes on more people will tire of his childish ways.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 25th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want to act
this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs will
ever need.

Old March 25th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:36:35 -0400, M wrote:

"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want to act
this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs will
ever need.

Now THAT is uncalled for and disappointing to see.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 25th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A"
snipped for being dribble

I was going to be more up standing about this but since you said what you
said. We will Play your anal retentive game.
I am going to take a page out of your book Adrian. When you grow up a
little bit or get over your little tit spat. Let someone know maybe I will
un kill file you but now or even in the future it truly makes no difference
to me. As I said make sure you kill file this id and Good luck and best
purrs for your furballs.

Plonk

Old March 25th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:36:35 -0400, M wrote:

"Adrian A"

snipped for being stupid dribble

GROW UP

Make sure you kill file me again and Please keep me in it if you want to
act
this childish and anal retentive.
You definitely shown your true colors.
Good Luck in your life along with any prayers and purrs your furballs
will
ever need.

Now THAT is uncalled for and disappointing to see.

Why is that so disappointing. Not trying to start a problem