New Videos

Old June 1st 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

Default New Videos

Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)! I love the
"chattering" Archer does in this one - I'd love to know why they do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBHjfuMkqQ

And here is one of Jessie playing on her cat castle (you'd never believe
this was a 10-year-old cat, she still plays like she's a kitten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgLXOON5gM

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 1st 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)! I love the
"chattering" Archer does in this one - I'd love to know why they do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBHjfuMkqQ

And here is one of Jessie playing on her cat castle (you'd never believe
this was a 10-year-old cat, she still plays like she's a kitten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgLXOON5gM

Hugs,

CatNipped

She is adorable. Her face is pure mischief.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 1st 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty

On Jun 1, 1:12*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)! *I love the
"chattering" Archer does in this one - I'd love to know why they do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBHjfuMkqQ

And here is one of Jessie playing on her cat castle (you'd never believe
this was a 10-year-old cat, she still plays like she's a kitten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgLXOON5gM

Hugs,

CatNipped

Archie is so sure footed that he doesn't knock down things on your
dresser.

My Rusty used to eagerly hunt flies. But since he became a senior, he
lost interest in them.

Wubbue
Old June 1st 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatEyes" wrote in message
Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)! I love the
"chattering" Archer does in this one - I'd love to know why they do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTBHjfuMkqQ

And here is one of Jessie playing on her cat castle (you'd never believe
this was a 10-year-old cat, she still plays like she's a kitten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPgLXOON5gM

Hugs,

CatNipped

CN,

These are cute videos, but one thing worries me--that is, the toys dangling
from strings/cords. Cats love them, as can be seen in the videos, and pet
stores sell lots of them. However, they can be very dangerous. I don't
know if you ever read about what happened to my cat, Amber, a good many
years ago. I had one of those scratching posts (only about 2 or 2-1/2 feet
high) that had a toy dangling from the top. There was a short spring with
the string attached to that, and it made a delightful bouncing movement when
Amber would bat it around. On one occasion, I was in another room and heard
her let out a terrible scream. It was the type of scream that obviously
signalled pain and not play. I ran in to find that she had hit the toy, it
had whipped back around her leg, and she had somehow fallen onto her back.
The position she was in combined with how tight the cord was wrapped
prevented her from getting up, and she was literally hanging by that leg. I
was able to quickly release her, and no damage was done. However, I am sure
she would have lost her leg (and possibly her life) if I had not been
nearby. From that time on, I have removed every one of those toys that hang
from strings or cords. The only toys that are attached to strings are the
ones that have *me* connected to the other end--that is, when I dangle or
toss one around, but I put it away after every use. It was a freak accident
and not something that would be common, but I'm not willing to take any
chances.

MaryL

Old June 2nd 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty

On Jun 1, 4:00*pm, Rusty wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:12*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:

Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)! *I love the
"chattering" Archer does in this one - I'd love to know why they do that.

Videos Uploaded CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 January 29th 08 07:07 PM
Kitty videos Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 August 2nd 06 10:24 PM
Pet videos katyshultz Cat anecdotes 0 January 11th 06 06:28 PM
Cat videos PattyC Cat health & behaviour 3 September 27th 03 02:01 AM