Boyfie will go to the vet again

Old January 18th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie will go to the vet again

in the next few days to see why he's so desperate for food. Again.
Last time I took him, he had blood tests and all was fine.
They said he was a greedy cat, and he is.
But it's not normal that has a meal and wants another within two/three hours

Old January 18th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs that there is a simple explanation and solution.

--
Joy

The older I get, the less I pine for
Things I have to stand in line for.
- Richard Armour

Old January 18th 11, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
Purrs that there is a simple explanation and solution.

Thanks.
I do not think there is anything wrong medically, tbh, as he's been checked
by the vet before but I will do it again to make sure.
If there is nothing wrong again, it's like they said - he's greedy. this is
the last time I will spend 80 quid on another blood test for him to see why
he needs to eat whenever I enter the house.

Old January 18th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Jan 18, 10:56*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
it's like they said - he's greedy.

Sounds like Dunzi and her memory problem-in the mornings when I get up
I feed the cats and she's first at the bowl then just before I go out
the door she runs to her bowl- obviously she's forgotten she ate about
20 minutes ago! She does the same in the evening 20 minutes after
getting dinner and if I get up in the night she's completely
forgotten I put some dry down for supper even through there's still
some in the bowl. Funny thing is she's not a pig once the food is in
the bowl she'll eat some of it and save the rest she just seems to
like the action of her slave putting food in the bowl- perhaps she;s
just checking to make sure I am properly trained

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 18th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

in the next few days to see why he's so desperate for food. Again.
Last time I took him, he had blood tests and all was fine.
They said he was a greedy cat, and he is.
But it's not normal that has a meal and wants another within two/three
hours

Sonny will eat his meal and go back to the fridge hoping for more. All the
time. He just loves gushy food so much. He always has kibble available,
but it's the gushy food he can't get enough of.

Bobble
Old January 18th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:10:51 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

in the next few days to see why he's so desperate for food. Again.
Last time I took him, he had blood tests and all was fine.
They said he was a greedy cat, and he is.
But it's not normal that has a meal and wants another within two/three hours

I hope that there isn't anything wrong with him.

Sending purrs that it's just a BCT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein
Old January 18th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
Purrs that there is a simple explanation and solution.

Thanks.
I do not think there is anything wrong medically, tbh, as he's been checked
by the vet before but I will do it again to make sure.
If there is nothing wrong again, it's like they said - he's greedy. this is
the last time I will spend 80 quid on another blood test for him to see why
he needs to eat whenever I enter the house.

I think he just needs plenty of energy because of all his hard work!
Old January 19th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"Christina Websell" wrote:

But it's not normal that has a meal and wants another within
two/three hours

Naturalists tell us that small wild cats such as that from which our
domestic kitties are descended typically eat eight to a dozen small
meals a day. Is it possible that Boyfie has been reading natural
history lately?
--

Wayne M.
Old January 19th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

wrote:
it's like they said - he's greedy.

Sounds like Dunzi and her memory problem-in the mornings when I get up
I feed the cats and she's first at the bowl then just before I go out
the door she runs to her bowl- obviously she's forgotten she ate about
20 minutes ago! She does the same in the evening 20 minutes after
getting dinner and if I get up in the night she's completely
forgotten I put some dry down for supper even through there's still
some in the bowl. Funny thing is she's not a pig once the food is in
the bowl she'll eat some of it and save the rest she just seems to
like the action of her slave putting food in the bowl- perhaps she;s
just checking to make sure I am properly trained

You have just described Bonnie.
Old January 19th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Wayne Mitchell wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote:

But it's not normal that has a meal and wants another within
two/three hours

Naturalists tell us that small wild cats such as that from which our
domestic kitties are descended typically eat eight to a dozen small
meals a day. Is it possible that Boyfie has been reading natural
history lately?

LOL! You let them get a few ideas, and before you know it, you've
created a monster. I say, take away his library card!

Joyce

--
Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"