PING: Trish

Old July 31st 05, 03:07 AM
Cheryl

Default PING: Trish

If you and yours are digging up stuff on me, can I assume that you're
going to drag up a flamewar with a deranged bitch in alt.music.ozzy?
Be sure that your references include how she told me it was my fault
that my son died in a car crash. Something about "karma". Be sure to
tell that.

Anything that you "dig" up could have already been found because your
good buddy Nancy has posted an old email addy of mine for the last
year, at least.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old July 31st 05, 03:16 AM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
If you and yours are digging up stuff on me, can I assume that you're
going to drag up a flamewar with a deranged bitch in alt.music.ozzy?
Be sure that your references include how she told me it was my fault
that my son died in a car crash. Something about "karma". Be sure to
tell that.

That's dispicable! I also thought it was dispicable when Lyn said the same
thing about the woman whose house burned down and her cats were burned to
death. I'm surprised that after someone said that to you, you could still
defend Lyn being just as nasty. I guess it all depends on who is on the
receiving end of such hatefulness and who is dishing it out.

Old July 31st 05, 03:23 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:16:49p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

"Cheryl" wrote in message
If you and yours are digging up stuff on me, can I assume that
you're going to drag up a flamewar with a deranged bitch in
alt.music.ozzy? Be sure that your references include how she
told me it was my fault that my son died in a car crash.
Something about "karma". Be sure to tell that.

That's dispicable! I also thought it was dispicable when Lyn
said the same thing about the woman whose house burned down and
her cats were burned to death. I'm surprised that after someone
said that to you, you could still defend Lyn being just as
nasty. I guess it all depends on who is on the receiving end of
such hatefulness and who is dishing it out.

I was never a part of any of those threads and I never defended any
part of it. I recall I didn't "voice" my opinion. Is that wrong to
you? If I "voiced" my opinion on everything that goes on here, I'd
never have time to post about actual cat issues.

Old July 31st 05, 03:32 AM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
If you and yours are digging up stuff on me, can I assume that
you're going to drag up a flamewar with a deranged bitch in
alt.music.ozzy? Be sure that your references include how she
told me it was my fault that my son died in a car crash.
Something about "karma". Be sure to tell that.

That's dispicable! I also thought it was dispicable when Lyn
said the same thing about the woman whose house burned down and
her cats were burned to death. I'm surprised that after someone
said that to you, you could still defend Lyn being just as
nasty. I guess it all depends on who is on the receiving end of
such hatefulness and who is dishing it out.

I was never a part of any of those threads and I never defended any
part of it. I recall I didn't "voice" my opinion. Is that wrong to
you?

Yes, you were a part of that thread. And you have *always* defended Lyn (in
fact you once wrote about me that "chasing Lyn away" (oh were that only
true) was the primary reason you loathed me.

All animosity and BS aside Cheryl, do you really believe, as Lyn claims,
that I burned my own cat with a curling iron? Do you think it's OK to
publicly accuse someone of a felony (not to mention the insanity it would
take someone to do something so horrible)?

Tacit approval is approval none-the-less. As another friend of yours likes
to quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men
to do nothing."

If I "voiced" my opinion on everything that goes on here, I'd
never have time to post about actual cat issues.

Such as the one starting this thread?

I am *SO* tired of the "do as I say not as I do" posters here! You're all
so pious in spouting the "let's get back to posting about the health and
behavior of cats" crap - until it suits you not to do so.

Old July 31st 05, 03:33 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:23:59p, Cheryl wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

And, CN, why are you bringing up Lyn when I am talking about some
psycho saying it was karma that my son died. You should just be
silent. Less you be seen as one who believes such things. You
probably think I deserved to lose my one and only child. I can
tell by your post.

Old July 31st 05, 03:33 AM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

No Cheryl, I do not. I am a mother - and all UseNet BS aside, I would not
wish that on my worst RL enemy much less someone who disapproves of me in
cyber space. I am truly sorry for your loss and I grieve for you and for
any mother who has lost a child.

Old July 31st 05, 03:39 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:33:43p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

So then for once in your life STFU and don't bring in other people
just to hurt me.

Old July 31st 05, 03:41 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 30 Jul 2005 10:32:01p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

**** you.

Old July 31st 05, 03:45 AM
CatNipped

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Like you pass up all those chances to STFU and refrain from trying to hurt
me? If *you* hadn't started this little war between us, Cheryl, you would
still have my support and sympathy. And google all you want, you *still*
won't find hurtful things I've said to you out of the blue like you've done
to me. Yes, it's sad and terrible that you've lost your only son, but how
does that make you exempt fromt he consequences of your actions?

Old July 31st 05, 03:50 AM
Snittens

"CatNipped" wrote

Tacit approval is approval none-the-less. As another friend of yours
likes
to quote, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good
men
to do nothing."

No, it's called minding my own business. I don't agree with everything Lyn
posts, but I get along with her on other subjects. She's an adult and can
fight her own battles, as are you. I don't need to jump in the middle and
defend or slam either one of you. I stay out of most hot topics and
arguments (most of the time, some are hard to ignore) because I don't want
to attract weirdos and get harrassing emails and all that crap.
This is Usenet, it's not like I'm walking down the street and ignoring an
old lady getting mugged or something.

-Kelly