I'll give a prize to...

Old August 4th 05, 09:57 AM
Hailey

http://www.farringtons.net

Ugh. Ugly and a hypocrite too.

WOW! That was MEAN!

Old August 4th 05, 08:01 PM
whitershadeofpale

Candace wrote:
...anyone who can "out" me. Who am I, what's my address, any other
goodies or deep, dark secrets about *me.*

See, I want it to be ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you privately email me with the correct info, I will send you a nice
little box of gifts...and I don't mean cat**** or anything gross. Some
nice little actual gift items, maybe even kitty related (guys probably
would not be impressed with the selection). Of course, you have to
give me your address in return, but I won't post it in a public place
or harrass you in any way. Seriously.

Or you can post the info here but then you don't get the presents and
I'll be ****ed but so what, if you're the mean type, you won't care or
that might even be an added incentive.

Of course, I would prefer to not be publicly outed. If you privately
out me, you will get not only the lovely gift assortment but also
public praise for your googling and other skills. If you publicy out
me, all you get is the satisfaction (which does seem to hold some merit
here).

Candace

mmm mmm mmm

this all about me or "you" stuff get kind of addictive uh?

Old August 6th 05, 05:16 AM
The Poet via CatKB.com

You are Candace WinterSport
123 Persimmon Court
South Magestic, North Dakota

Looking for victims to fill your quota

Your ISP is 123
dot 456
You've got your fix

Your telephone rings alone
and then defaults to a dial tone.
While your cell sings Tubular Bells
and the battery burns with peculiar smells.

An area code is just your node
to an identity that will soon...... implode.

Old August 6th 05, 06:40 AM
Candace

The Poet via CatKB.com wrote:
You are Candace WinterSport
123 Persimmon Court
South Magestic, North Dakota

Looking for victims to fill your quota

Your ISP is 123
dot 456
You've got your fix

Your telephone rings alone
and then defaults to a dial tone.
While your cell sings Tubular Bells
and the battery burns with peculiar smells.

An area code is just your node
to an identity that will soon...... implode.

Wow, that's very good! I love it.

Candace