cats and musterole

Old September 1st 05, 02:57 PM
ken

Default cats and musterole

Have you had your cats show an atraction to musterole or flexall or
other anti-pain creams....our cat will just bite away at the knee or
shin that has had musterole applied

ken

Old September 1st 05, 05:30 PM
Mowzer

ken wrote:

Have you had your cats show an atraction to musterole or flexall or
other anti-pain creams....our cat will just bite away at the knee or
shin that has had musterole applied

ken, what is "musterole," a takeoff on the old musterd plasters?
Anyway what do they smell like? Our boy loves anything minty.

Old September 2nd 05, 01:47 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:30:07 +0200, Mowzer wrote:

ken wrote:

Have you had your cats show an atraction to musterole or flexall or
other anti-pain creams....our cat will just bite away at the knee or
shin that has had musterole applied

ken, what is "musterole," a takeoff on the old musterd plasters? Anyway
what do they smell like? Our boy loves anything minty.

Musterol has been around over 75 years. Yes, they used it in place of
mustard plasters. When I was a teenager I had a bad chest cold. My
mother rubbed Musterol on my chest. Unfortunately, I was allergic to it
and I broke out in giant hives from head to foot. There were no
antihistamines in those days either. It is not "minty"! MLB