Oh, I Can't Stand It!!

Old August 31st 04, 10:04 PM
CatNipped

Default Oh, I Can't Stand It!!

Was just reading another cats group and there was a message there about
another sick, sick case of cat torture. I won't even post the URL or
details here, I wouldn't inflict that on you. I was at my desk and had to
go to the ladies room to throw up and now I'm crying. It's times like these
that make me despair and will often send me into another depression. Thany
you all for being here and helping me by knowing there ARE people in this
world who are sane and caring and kind.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 31st 04, 11:06 PM
KellyH

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Was just reading another cats group and there was a message there about
another sick, sick case of cat torture. I won't even post the URL or
details here, I wouldn't inflict that on you. I was at my desk and had to
go to the ladies room to throw up and now I'm crying. It's times like

these
that make me despair and will often send me into another depression.

Thany
you all for being here and helping me by knowing there ARE people in this
world who are sane and caring and kind.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped,
I know how you feel. I read that post too, and it upset me so much I burst
into tears and couldn't stop crying. And, I'm dealing with a sinus
infection right now, so the crying just exacerbated it. Now I have an even
worse headache and I'm dizzy.
I look around and see my little foster kitten Ana, my kitties Antonio and
Loki sprawled out on the floor, and I have no idea how someone could be so
cruel to such wonderful creatures.
I'm thankful that I found this ng. Between that and my friends at the
shelter, it helps me realize that there is good in the world.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old September 1st 04, 02:08 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "CatNipped"
artfully composed this message within
on 31 Aug 2004:

Was just reading another cats group and there was a message
there about another sick, sick case of cat torture. I won't
even post the URL or details here, I wouldn't inflict that on
you. I was at my desk and had to go to the ladies room to throw
up and now I'm crying. It's times like these that make me
despair and will often send me into another depression. Thany
you all for being here and helping me by knowing there ARE
people in this world who are sane and caring and kind.

I don't read those any more. I am forever grateful to those who
post a warning in the subject line, or at least in the message body.

--
Cheryl

Old September 1st 04, 03:31 AM
Dan M

I don't read those any more. I am forever grateful to those who
post a warning in the subject line, or at least in the message body.

Me likewise. I learned about that when I was at the office a couple jobs
ago, read a news story about a kitten abuser, and was reduced to tears
and sobs. At my desk. In a "bull pen".

Dan