OT - Need Purrs Badly

Old January 29th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - Need Purrs Badly

I'm a bit shaken up right now and could use your purrs/prayers/good
thoughts/well
wishes. My daughter called to tell me that my 17 year old granddaughter has
a serious medical problem. They started noticing "clubbing" of her
fingertips in the last couple of weeks. And whereas she used to be the
fastest runner on her softball team, now she can't run without losing her
breath and having chest pains. All of that is symptoms of heart disease.
They're sending her for an echocardiogram and an EKG next Tuesday. We'll
know more then. This is one of those rare times when I wish I would still
live in NO so I could be of more support to my daughter.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Visit all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old January 29th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs and prayers on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old January 29th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
I'm a bit shaken up right now and could use your purrs/prayers/good
thoughts/well
wishes. My daughter called to tell me that my 17 year old
granddaughter has a serious medical problem. They started noticing
"clubbing" of her fingertips in the last couple of weeks. And
whereas she used to be the fastest runner on her softball team, now
she can't run without losing her breath and having chest pains. All
of that is symptoms of heart disease. They're sending her for an
echocardiogram and an EKG next Tuesday. We'll know more then. This
is one of those rare times when I wish I would still live in NO so I
could be of more support to my daughter.

Major health purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 29th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 29, 10:01*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm a bit shaken up right now and could use your purrs/prayers/good
thoughts/well
wishes. *My daughter called to tell me that my 17 year old granddaughter has
a serious medical problem. *They started noticing "clubbing" of her
fingertips in the last couple of weeks. *And whereas she used to be the
fastest runner on her softball team, *now she can't run without losing her
breath and having chest pains. *All of that is symptoms of heart disease.
They're sending her for an echocardiogram and an EKG next Tuesday. *We'll
know more then. *This is one of those rare times when I wish I would still
live in NO so I could be of more support to my daughter.

Purrs for you and yours.

--
Will in New Haven

Old January 29th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

CatNipped wrote:
I'm a bit shaken up right now and could use your purrs/prayers/good
thoughts/well
wishes. My daughter called to tell me that my 17 year old granddaughter has
a serious medical problem. They started noticing "clubbing" of her
fingertips in the last couple of weeks. And whereas she used to be the
fastest runner on her softball team, now she can't run without losing her
breath and having chest pains. All of that is symptoms of heart disease.
They're sending her for an echocardiogram and an EKG next Tuesday. We'll
know more then. This is one of those rare times when I wish I would still
live in NO so I could be of more support to my daughter.

Sending heartfelt purrs that your granddaughter's condition can be
corrected. Purrs for you also to have a "quiet mind". MLB
Old January 29th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will be purring and praying that everything turns out ok for your
granddaughter. Hang in there.

Lily & her mama

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old January 29th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs on the way for your family.

Jill

Old January 29th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Many purrs coming to your and your family.
Charleen,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro,
Tiger and Tigger