Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

Old September 11th 03, 02:08 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
room fur thuh chellow?

GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello

Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.

Allegra

How did it taste?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Here we go agin. "There's alwayz room fur jello"

GM, still trying to rememfur that song played on thuh jello that Unca
Adam sez iz a classik
Old September 11th 03, 02:11 AM
Arlene Knop

"Sylvia M." wrote:

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!

Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires

quite
a bit of bouncing around.

Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!

Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.

Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need something
to go with Allegra's cello.

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg

If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?

GM, getting out thuh brass polish
Old September 11th 03, 02:15 AM
Arlene Knop

Yeah! My meowmie sez thatz thuh one ware thuh lady singer just goes
ahhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmm. Itz reel pritty.

Gretchen Marie, who duzn't like thoze lady singerz skreeching

Boogie's Mom wrote:

Mine meenmom usta play da chello inna simpathies anna orhcestraz when she
wuz yunger. She suggests dat iffen youze likes multiple chellos you shud
check out the Bachianas Brasileras #5 (she finks, or might be #8, it's been
a long, LONG time) by Villa-Lobos. It'z written fur 8 chellos anna soprano
hoomin. It'z reely beyootiful, spayshully da first movement.

Boogie da HarpurrCat

"Adam" wrote in message
Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
wuz that name again?

GM, still thinking of yoyoma

Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
Chaplin who all played da cello?

Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 11th 03, 02:17 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
wuz that name again?

GM, still thinking of yoyoma

Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
Chaplin who all played da cello?

Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
herownself fur furgetting.

GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway
Old September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, Boogie, you sure know how to flatter a girl!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Fred Catstair I'ze not! It'z all inna hafin da rite pardner.
dip swirl swirl...dip swirl swirl

Boogie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[Kitty Schottland DOC leads Boogie The Harpurr Cat out onto the dance

floor.
One-two-three one-two-three one-two-three they're doing the Catnip

Waltz...]

Oh, Boogie, you dance divinely!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Fangu furry much, dere, Cap! Dis is a grate pardee!

Sure, Kitty dear, let's danze!

Boogie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
k.net...
Yeah, right here, buddy! [Capt. Midnight DOC hands Boogie a full

jug
of
nip wine.]

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Boogie, would you dance the Catnip Waltz with mineownselves?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
ChildFree23

You want to hear some REALLY bad words? Listen to me when my car won't
start!

Meowmie Debby The Fiesty!
[And Opinionated]

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Anti Debby? Wuz that a bd werd yew just sed? Want sum nice erbal tea
to settle yew down?

Gretchen Marie, who didn't know Anti Debby knew thuh same werds as
Meowmie

ChildFree23 wrote:

Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.

Meowmie Debby

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip

smoked
sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...

Boogie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
k.net...
Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and

cream
cheese
this morning.

Meowmie Debby

I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to

smoke
thu sammon....

Charlie Fennel

Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?

Allegra, fish lover

Yeah, can we?

Meowmie Debby
Curious

Old September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
ChildFree23

Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?

Allegra, fish lover

Yeah, can we?

Meowmie Debby
Curious

No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
yew kan't use a hookah!!

Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness

You cool cats are too much for me. I need a Klonopin.

Meowmie Debby

Old September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
ChildFree23

Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.

Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need

something
to go with Allegra's cello.

Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

Sure you can. Where do you want to sit?

Lilith Kitten

Old September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
ChildFree23

Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need
something
to go with Allegra's cello.

Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?

Let's jam! Everykitty to their instruments!

Lilith Kitten