Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

Old September 11th 03, 03:24 AM
Sylvia M

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
"Sylvia M." wrote:

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!

Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It

requires
quite
a bit of bouncing around.

Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!

Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's

mandolin.
Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.

Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need

something
to go with Allegra's cello.

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg

If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?

GM, getting out thuh brass polish

[...]

Datz olny fayr.
Iz uh bell purrkushun?
It woikz wen yu hittit.

Dyna, praktizizng klikkin

Old September 11th 03, 12:41 PM
Beverly Orel

Dat's uh gud idearment, GM. We cud haff jello wiff mellow chello mewsik an
marshmellowww topping. Eyce creem wud be nyce, tuu.

Samantha

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
room fur thuh chellow?

GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello

Beverly Orel wrote:

Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would

Jimmy an
Janis.

The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah

Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?

Samantha
"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik.

How
about Willie Nelson?

GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

ChildFree23 wrote:

Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite

song!

Meowmie Debby

I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect

The
Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of

them's
at
the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for

myne
party?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free

(yew
kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest

artists
I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt

doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW!

Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur

party.

Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to

dance up
storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 11th 03, 12:42 PM
Beverly Orel

Ooooh, dat's ryte! yur flewt! Ob corse. Yew kno whut, Meowmie saw uh
programs a fyuoo nytes ago bowt dat Celia Cruz, an she had Tito Puente on
duh timbales, an johnnh Pacheco on duh flewt! Toetappin mewsik, yeah!
Let's mambo! Let' do Pachco's Meringue!!

Samantha

Old September 12th 03, 03:02 AM
ChildFree23

Does your maw and paw know who your parents were and what they looked
like?

My meowmie got to see my kitty mom, but not my kitty dad. Meowmie says
it looks like kitty mom was a persian, but her hoomins didn't know.

My littermate bruffer was all black and a big tough boy when I knew him as a
kitten. My littermate sisfur looked just like me -- torbie with accents of
gray and brown and white. We'ze all shorthaired kittiez.

I have a patch of orange on one side of my face...though I forget which
side.

Ooh, that sounds pretty!

Fangu! You sound pretty too!

Could Samuel join us, or is he too young?

Oh yes, Samuel could definitely join us! He's almost a month younger
than me, but he weights almost twice as much as me. And he's a real
goodgood wrestlekitten.

What kind of kitten is he? Part Maine Coon? He sounds big.

Lilith Kitten

Old September 12th 03, 03:02 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Samuel! [sniffnose sniffnose]

Could Samuel join us, or is he too young?

Hihi, Lilith! I'z Samuel Redkitten, Tabitha Fluffybutt's brofur. I love
to play moosik (especially on paw's mandolin and electronic keyboard),
and to rassle, and to run and play and eat and sleep.

I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
of the night.

Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
Tabitha and I will sing harmony.

Lilith Kitten

Old September 12th 03, 04:27 PM
Tabitha kitten

What kind of kitten is he? Part Maine Coon? He sounds big.

Lilith Kitten

We don't know.We don't have any idea what his kitty parents looked like.
One day when Sammy was just about 5 or 6 weeks old he turned up under a
hedge at my paw's tuna place. Paw checked around to see if he belonged
to anyone, and then catched him in a trap.

Sammy's coat is short and smooth, so he's probably not a Maine Coon, but
he is pretty big for his age.

Old September 12th 03, 04:28 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
of the night.

That sounds look gudgud fun!

Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
Tabitha and I will sing harmony.

Lilith Kitten

I can sure try! Paw says I play efurrything in the key of H flat,
whatever that means. But I'll play just about anyfing!

Old September 12th 03, 05:07 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
of the night.

That sounds like gudgud fun! Meowmie keeps her keyboard where I can't
get to it, but paw's is out on the tabel where I can dance on it. And
his moozical keyboard is out in the living room where we can all play
wif it. But it only makes noises if it's plugged in, and I haven't
figgered out how to plug it in mineownself yet.

Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
Tabitha and I will sing harmony.

Lilith Kitten

I can play anfing you'd like! Paw says I play efurryfing in the key of H
Flat, whatever that means, but I like to play diffurent songs.

Sammy kitten

Old September 12th 03, 06:15 PM
Arlene Stillwell

"ChildFree23" wrote in message nk.net...
Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!

Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)

Oh meow goodnesses! Oh meow goodnesses! That giant purrday cake is
PHENOMENAL! Did you bake it yourownselves, Hobbes?

beams wif pride

[smoooooch]

I did! I'z a gud cuk.

Shall we dig in? Or should we let the Kittens (Tabitha and Lilith) have a
cake fight in the mosh pit?

Er ..... purrhaps they could play pee-nuckle instead?

Hobbes, hoping her furs remain cake-free