at the lake

Old August 6th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default at the lake

OEJ finds trudi, who has da hoomin inna box, anna mikrophone furm da bak
pak,

ok ucats, ifin ursefz iz dun eatin we iz gonna pak upsa fudz anna stuffz
anna we haza anofur stop ta make...

alla u tgks we iz gowinta roller derbee klasses, da hoomin inna box haza
direshuns...

soon alla fudz dwinkz anna ofur stufz iz paked anna efuricat iz inna van
agin efin da kitteez whut ported in late...

OT gets in the seat, chester and mh onna dash, OEJ and harri onna pedalz,
trudi inna passengerz seat, wiffa majik bak pak anna hoomin inna box...
trudi fluffs herown pillow, descreetellee leafin enuf rum shuld jack wish to
port in anna sit wif hersef.

"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow claps her paws together. Oh yes, she yells, very unlady like,
Harri kallng da tuff girlz klub we haz sumphin ta du.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

OEJ sees willow and wafez hersef ofur...

since mozt kitteez iz done eatin ann iz startin ta wake up... i juzt heard
onna radio...

da hoomin skaintin rink iz teechin roller derbee klasses fur da hoomin
womenz, not all ruff anee more but owtfitz, skatez anna sorta likez hoomin
sokkerz, i betz der iza kittee klazz ifin ursef wantsa go, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Piglett taking a stroll in the shade sees Willow sitting in the sun. OEJ
is lukink furr urself. U bedder go cee what herself wantz. Wilow jumps
up and goes in search of her friend.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

just then OEJ wakes up and comez fura dwink... haz anee cat seed willow?
heard a innerstin thing onna radio... I knowz hersef iz innerzted in
skatez
anna kule owtfitz so when we iz dun wiffa lunch anna napz i haz sumwhere
elze fur uses ta go... i hasta see ifin she wantsa dowit... OEJ
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
da softz getsa barurzts, anna sumtimez da veinna beefz hotdgoz... da
soft lofez anee sausagez, da furree onze bringed da soft ringy balooneez
furm witcasun, dey bof eat dat anna duzin share unlezz we showzdemselfz
klawz... tastez sum of da goodiez... hhhmmm, we willz needsa get sum of
dat 'tailin stuffz fur owrz howze,

barbi
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 02:46:56 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

barbi wafes at da sisfurz furn da twee... she comez down and gets da
same as
dem den...

diz iz a great catmunity anna da bezt part iz da nocat elze comez home
wif
ursef unlezz ursef wantz,

Cybčle: Well, datz gud. We wantz da fuds err... I meanz da hoomanawl to
owrselbes!

Oriane: Here, do twy dese here sawsages and fings. Dere berry tasty!
[Lists
glass] and Cheerz!

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little,
the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/6/2011 12:41:36 PM

Old August 6th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

how is you likin da in? trudi
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
news
I was hungry but i need calm more than fudz.
Until a monf ago I was in da out fighting the other Tom Cats and it
was notted peaceful.
Now I am in da in chilling out, and ported to da tree limb for a big
snooze.

Da Tom Cat

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:42:19 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

O T sees a strange Tom Cat about to take a nap on a large tree limb.
Hawloo
Mr. tom U iz welkom here and dere iz plentie of fudz if u iz hungrii.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
news
It iz so peaceful heer. I need peace.
Da Tom Cat

wrote:

barbi wafes at da sisfurz furn da twee... she comez down and gets da same
as
dem den...

diz iz a great catmunity anna da bezt part iz da nocat elze comez home
wif
ursef unlezz ursef wantz,

barbi
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
t...
On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 06:06:24 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

as OT pulls into the lake area all the kittes start looking out the
windows
for the right spot... barbi gets really excited, she shouts there!!!
right
there OT, pull into that spot, its in the shade of those trees and
right
by
the beach... we can pickinik just under those trees and no hoomins
won't
see
uses annd the beech, well it lukz purtee prifit for sand sorts of
things...

barbi

[A porter twinkles and two small Zot girls step out wearing white linen
sundresses, straw hats with a rose in the band, and sunglesses. They
are
carrying a basket]

Meow Kitties!

Both: How is everykitty today?

Cybčle: We haff sum goodies heer!

Oriane: Yes, we do. The human went to the German butcher tonight, and
was
foolish to leave the bag ob goodies owt.

Cybčle: So we kinda helped oweselbes... [giggling]

Oriane: Letz see... dis one sez landerjagen - itz a flat sausage fingy
(tastes it)umm, kinda beef and garlic...

Cybčle: Dis iz Cervelat [nibbles] umm a smoked salami... And dis iz a
smokjed Bratwurst.... and dis is a ring-sausage, ummm, datz gud!

Oriane: Scuse me, piggy, but we brot doze fur ober kittes, not your
chubby
widdle self!

Cybčle: I Iz not chubby! Datz furz! I is fwuffy! Ob cawze I'll share...
[reluctantly puts them out for everykitty]

Oriane: Datz beddwer! [walks over and grooms Cybčle's ears and neck,
who
then dus the same to Oriane]

Cybčle: Aww, I wub yoo, sifur!

Oriane: And I wubs yoo too!

Cybčle: Well, kitties, dis luks wike a lubly spot...

Oriane: Yes, it duz. SHall we getz a dwink?

Cybčle: Yes indeed. [Walk to bar]

Oriane: Meow, Barcat! I'd wike an El Floridita, pweeze!

Cybčle:Make dat two, pweeze! [turns to sister and whispers: "Whats
dat?"]

Oriane: I dunno. Buttid da hooman dwinks dem, and da last fing ob hiz
dat
we
twied, dat Oranj Manhattan wuz pwetty gud...

Cybčle:[Barcat pours their drinks; the girls paw him over a few toonas
for
tip] Fangu!, Well, cheers!

Oriane: Cheers! [hedbut]

Cybčle:Lets see, I sees Pitoonya [waves] and Rebecca [waves]

Oriane: And dere's Sundance and Harri [waves]

Cybčle:[whispers] dis is such a nice groop, izn't it?

Oriane: [whispers back] Yes, nice kitties!

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little,
the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/5/2011 8:01:25 PM

Old August 7th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Dare is so manni fudz in da in, and I don't feel lyk fighting other
Tom Cats since I was tutored.

Da Tom Cat

wrote:

barbi wafes at da sisfurz furn da twee... she comez down and gets da same
as
dem den...

diz iz a great catmunity anna da bezt part iz da nocat elze comez home
wif
ursef unlezz ursef wantz,

barbi
et...

Old August 7th 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i alwayz sayz der iza kowch der iz fudz anna der iz fudz inna in so no rezun
ta go inna owt efur agin... haz ursef decided ta keep diz hoomin anna make
diz urown onetruehome? trudi

news:a4cvmwg3lp64$.1weu6nuekqrs0$.dlg@40tude. net...

Old August 7th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh hai Trudi n Tom Cat..
yeUP, Trudi iz rite..yoo hab uh vury nise hoomin hoo taked yew in frum da
owt were yew wuz starfing..meen hoomins tew mayke yew starf..MRRRT on dem,
yer hoomin lufs yew n feedz yew n yew ulso haf 3 sifters gnow, beauty,
cinder n spring, hoo yoo wyl fynd tew bewh qwite nise n funnee tew.
Mosey introdoozes Tom Cat tew hiz big famlee...diz is mai bootiful wink,
MeOwy n we hab beed winked ulmozt uh yeer nex munth, n deez r owr adoptud
bitties, Tyfur n Mayzy, dey r majikal whimsy bitties frum Qat Island, dey r
4 munths old, n diz is BobQat n Mimzy mai grone erm kidz, up dey r 3 yeers
old, n ulso majikal whimsy Qats frum Qat island. Et's uh long story, but
dey hab kome hoam frum trabling da wurld hulping uthur less furtunate cats n
dogs. ai m sew praowd uff dem..
Une uff deez daiz, weh wyl hab un big parti at mai n MeOwyz big hoam , et
haz uh bittie room, n uh long slidy bannister dat lotz uff owr frendz heer
hab uzed n yew r wrelkome tew kome ovur inny ol tyme. We gotz uh open doar
polisy fur owr frendz. ai/weh gots lotza fudz n a wunnerful nip garden n
tweez, n uh oyster named Oscar, cuz hym is Wilde [gettit?] hoo wikes tew
spit wadder in yer fase wen yew wook at hym. hym livs in uh big pond on mai
lawn. weh gotz lotza rumz fur naps n playses tew play. Et wuz giben tew
meh bai mai Unka Mutt hoo wint tew RB in Dec 2007 n hym wuz 19 yeerz old n
vury rich n left meh lotza munny tew sew iffen inny kitty needz inny munny,
awl dey hab tew do is kawl meh on mai selpone fingy n ai gib dem wat dey
nead, n dey dunt gotta pai meh bak..cuz ai hab moar dan ai need n am hapy
tew shayer wiff mai frendz. yeUP.
ai luff awl mai frendz n wud beh happy tew hab yew fur mai noo frend, Tom
Cat. C'mon ovur inny tyme fur uh nip drink n uh snak n weh kan tok mancat
tew man. Umkay? ai kan send une uff mai porters fur yew. Haow duz dar
saownd?
Mosey
[MeOwy wooks at Mosey n smilez]

Old August 7th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

A woman hoomin will tayke me nextest week and wee will make a new
fambly. It is betterer to be in dann out.
Tom Cat

Old August 7th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

dat iz nise tew heer..wyl yoo styl kome to vizit usses heer?
yeUP, we awl [mai famlee] stai In heer. Weh dunt go owt at awl.
Bestest wishuses en yer noo hoam n fambly
luffs
Mosey, MeOwy n owr big fambly

Old August 7th 11, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

u iz gonna like haffin urown onetrue home. concatulatshun to ursef, unca jon
anna woman hoomin,

OEJ fur herown beree purlezed howze

wrote:

i alwayz sayz der iza kowch der iz fudz anna der iz fudz inna in so no
rezun
ta go inna owt efur agin... haz ursef decided ta keep diz hoomin anna make
diz urown onetruehome? trudi
. ..

newsa9r37dijm231c3mngc21mqihqmvnng35m@4ax. com...

Old August 7th 11, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

after a few minutes drifin a reached urown desstinashun...

Trudi sees a small entrance that must be the ktty entrance... OT who is now
getting the hang of drifin pulls in and the girlcats embark into the
entrance... the mencats anna kittens follow... once inside there is a door
marked kitten play rum, trudi says, lukit cutie, a rum juzt fur ukittens,
lets go in anna see...

inside there is a perfekt kitten pway rum wif toyz, nappin spots anna litter
boxes, der is awso fud anna waterz sutable fur kittens... a kittenwatcher
says, alla da kittenz in urown partee can wate her while ursefz skatez or
takezsa lezzonz...

diz iz nice trudi and OEJ agrees...

da nezt door down furm da kitten pway rum iza mancat lownge, it haz comfee
reklinerchairz, nip beerz, anna nip cigarz anna snakzta order der iz awso
cattv which not onlee haz da reglur stuff but a vidio hook up to the rink so
da mencats can watch lessons wifowt interferein wiff food intake, err da
lessons...

da nezt door iza ladeez lwnge, samez az da mencatz lownge butted wiff
dainter chairz anna fudz...

finally at lazt, der iza skatin rink door...

OEJ opins da door anna sees a rum wiff alla eqwipmint for takin skatin
lezzonz anna a signy up sheet for roller derbee lezzon,

NOW DIS is kule,

OEJ