Pine Cone's Blogspot

Old April 16th 05, 07:02 AM
Tanada

Default Pine Cone's Blogspot

PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the voyages
of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that he won't
be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.

Unfortunately they won't let him publish all of his profile, the
meanies. but what he has done is a start.

Pam S.
Old April 16th 05, 08:14 AM
Richard Miller

In message . net,
Tanada writes
PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the voyages
of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that he won't
be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.

Unfortunately they won't let him publish all of his profile, the
meanies. but what he has done is a start.

Hello, Carrie here

I see that Pine Cone is already recruiting for this year's voyage; is it
really that time already? And you'll have Sonya's kits to introduce to
the wonders of life on the high seas. I'm sure you'll make pirate kits
of them, no trouble at all.

Just to let you know, I'm certainly up for another jaunt this year.
Jasper is a little wary, given his condition, but I'm sure we can cope.
Why shouldn't we go away somewhere nice, anyhow? The hoomins keep
talking about the "Ile of White", "Italee" and "Orstree-ah", and it
doesn't sound promising.

I presume you'll be able to take a jaunt along the North Kent coast for
supplies before you head up to Norfollk for Waffles and co. The harbour
is still there, and brimming with shrimpies!

Purrs and headbutts,

--
Carrie
Old April 16th 05, 11:06 AM
HRFLTiger

Tanada wrote:
PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the

voyages
of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that he

won't
be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.///

Like before, I'd like to be furr-iegn sekretary, what with all my
furr-eign travel experience.

I don't have a blog-spot, but do have a live journal...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hrfltiger/

Except I haven't written anything yet as I'm too busy with Pandora in
the garden.

By the way - come via Wales this year. ) We haf loads of things here
an great mowsies to hunt!

HRFL Tiger

Old April 16th 05, 02:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Tanada wrote:
PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the voyages
of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that he won't
be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.

Fez and Rufous reporting for duty! We are now big and strong, so we will
make good members of the crew. I (Fez) am very agile and very good at
jumping chasing feathered toys. My brother (Rufous) is the best bathroom
inspector in the world!
We are at your service Captain!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 16th 05, 04:40 PM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

Tanada wrote:

PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the
voyages of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that
he won't be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.

Fez and Rufous reporting for duty! We are now big and strong, so we will
make good members of the crew. I (Fez) am very agile and very good at
jumping chasing feathered toys. My brother (Rufous) is the best bathroom
inspector in the world!
We are at your service Captain!

Good to have you all coming aboard this year. I'm looking forward to
seeing you all again, now ghost over here and help clean the ship. I'd
make the Fat Wench do it, but she always brings a lot of garbage bags
and throws all the good toys away. So, Carrie, Waffles, Jasper, Tiger,
Fez, and Rufous, I could use your help here. I wrote a brief
description of the docking party, in case you can't remember your parts
in it, so you will KNOW we need to clean up before we can go to sea
again. It smells like the hoomin's laundry after a washing machine hose
broke in here.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. cleaning with a paw over his nose
Old April 16th 05, 07:48 PM
Mischief

Mischief and Imp reporting for Duty!!!! Imp, having been on last
year's voyage is not as scared this year, but requests that he not be
sent up the mainmast.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sammy again adn wondering if she will be
teaching Captain and Stanley any "mischief' i'll be keeping my eye out
for them.

I still have my 'Voyages of the Mouser' journals from last year too if
anyone wants to read them

Mischief

Old April 16th 05, 08:50 PM
Tanada

Mischief wrote:

Mischief and Imp reporting for Duty!!!! Imp, having been on last
year's voyage is not as scared this year, but requests that he not be
sent up the mainmast.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sammy again adn wondering if she will be
teaching Captain and Stanley any "mischief' i'll be keeping my eye out
for them.

I still have my 'Voyages of the Mouser' journals from last year too if
anyone wants to read them

Mischief

Please let me know if you'd like to post stories on the blog. You were
one of those I was thinking of when I decided that I want to make this a
team effort.

Pam S.
Old April 16th 05, 08:59 PM
Kreisleriana

On 16 Apr 2005 11:48:53 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

Mischief and Imp reporting for Duty!!!! Imp, having been on last
year's voyage is not as scared this year, but requests that he not be
sent up the mainmast.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sammy again adn wondering if she will be
teaching Captain and Stanley any "mischief' i'll be keeping my eye out
for them.

My Gawd, woman, put your eye back in before you lose it!!!

Theresa
Old April 16th 05, 09:00 PM
Mischief

of course!!!!!

definitely!

how can I do it?

Kristi

Old April 16th 05, 09:51 PM
CatNipped

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
PC has opened up his blog so that we can post stories about the voyages
of the Mouser at http://mousertails.blogspot.com/ I hope that he won't
be the only one writing stories, and welcome your imput.

Unfortunately they won't let him publish all of his profile, the
meanies. but what he has done is a start.

Pam S.

Samantha Crews returning to duty, Cap'n - and I brought my sister Jessie
(she's tiny but *very* feisty!).

Nose Kisses

Sammy