Introduction

Old October 3rd 05, 05:19 PM
Chris

Default Introduction

Hi Group!

I have lurked a little but am pretty new to these groups.

You are such a nice bunch I wanted to tell you a little
about myself.

My name is Chris and I live in Cleveland, OH with my
husband and three kids. We are slaves to two cats, Tank
and Sweetpea right now. Five others went to the Rainbow
Bridge. We also have a boston terrier named Pickles who
thinks he is a cat.

I was hurt in a car wreck and am now out of work for a while.
I like the friendliness here, and hope to become a part
of the family if you will have me. Good cat people are hard
to find! Thnx for listening and "purrs" to all.

--

Chris
Old October 3rd 05, 05:42 PM
Adrian

Chris wrote:
Hi Group!

I have lurked a little but am pretty new to these groups.

You are such a nice bunch I wanted to tell you a little
about myself.

My name is Chris and I live in Cleveland, OH with my
husband and three kids. We are slaves to two cats, Tank
and Sweetpea right now. Five others went to the Rainbow
Bridge. We also have a boston terrier named Pickles who
thinks he is a cat.

I was hurt in a car wreck and am now out of work for a while.
I like the friendliness here, and hope to become a part
of the family if you will have me. Good cat people are hard
to find! Thnx for listening and "purrs" to all.

Welcome to the group, Chris. Do you have any pictures of your cats online
anywhere?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 3rd 05, 05:43 PM
jmcquown

Chris wrote:
Hi Group!

I have lurked a little but am pretty new to these groups.

You are such a nice bunch I wanted to tell you a little
about myself.

My name is Chris and I live in Cleveland, OH with my
husband and three kids. We are slaves to two cats, Tank
and Sweetpea right now. Five others went to the Rainbow
Bridge. We also have a boston terrier named Pickles who
thinks he is a cat.

I was hurt in a car wreck and am now out of work for a while.
I like the friendliness here, and hope to become a part
of the family if you will have me. Good cat people are hard
to find! Thnx for listening and "purrs" to all.

Welcome, Chris! Hope to hear more about your family and your kitties (and
Pickles, of course!) soon.

I'm Jill and I have a grey cat named Persia and a lovebird named Peaches.
No, they don't bother each other.

Jill

Old October 3rd 05, 05:54 PM
Irulan

Welcome, Chris. My master, Lily, and I are in Maryland.
Grab a chair and join in!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:1128356379.aa504ad0077954b470b44e5e32261982@t eranews...

Old October 3rd 05, 06:28 PM
KittyLady

Welcome to the group Chris, Glad to have you.
I am Stacey but most refer to me as KittyLady! I have a 2 1/2 year old
tuxedo kitty named Harvey and a black footed ferret named Bob Marley.
Look forward to hearing about your furbabies!
Skritches,
KittyLady
On 2005-10-03, Chris penned:
Hi Group!

I have lurked a little but am pretty new to these groups.

You are such a nice bunch I wanted to tell you a little about
myself.

My name is Chris and I live in Cleveland, OH with my husband and
three kids. We are slaves to two cats, Tank and Sweetpea right now.
Five others went to the Rainbow Bridge. We also have a boston
terrier named Pickles who thinks he is a cat.

I was hurt in a car wreck and am now out of work for a while. I
like the friendliness here, and hope to become a part of the family
if you will have me. Good cat people are hard to find! Thnx for
listening and "purrs" to all.

Hi, Chris!

I have a female cat named Oscar, beautiful and a bit wild.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sidelined by a wreck; I hope you feel
better soon.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old October 3rd 05, 06:28 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

Old October 3rd 05, 07:18 PM
Sandra

Welcome to the group. If you like pictures of cats, we often post them to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals

--
Sandra

purveyor of all things yummy
to Memphis and Phoenix

Old October 3rd 05, 07:41 PM
Dan M

My name is Chris and I live in Cleveland, OH with my
husband and three kids. We are slaves to two cats, Tank
and Sweetpea right now. Five others went to the Rainbow
Bridge. We also have a boston terrier named Pickles who
thinks he is a cat.

Welcome, Chris! I think you'll enjoy it here.

I'm Dan, and my wife (Nancy) and I live with 6 furry masters - Cleopatra,
Amelia, Tabitha, Samuel, Harri Roadcat, and Ranger. We're in Highland, CA,
about 50 miles east of LA.

Dan
Old October 3rd 05, 10:17 PM
polonca12000

Hi and welcome, Chris! I'm so sorry to hear about the accident, Soncek is
sending lots of healing purrs for you to feel better really soon.
Hoping to hear more about your family, furry and bare,
--
Polonca & Soncek from Slovenia, Europe

Old October 4th 05, 12:03 AM
Flippy

Welcome to the ng, Chris!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I have FIVE cats!

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com