Haz enneekittee seed haff a pownd?

Old January 28th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Haz enneekittee seed haff a pownd?

Today I wuz taked to da TED agin, an she sed dat I haz lostid haff a pownd.
I wantz to find it cuz itz my haff pownd. Haz enneekittee heer seen it?

Sundance

Old January 28th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 03:09:14 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

Today I wuz taked to da TED agin, an she sed dat I haz lostid haff a pownd.
I wantz to find it cuz itz my haff pownd. Haz enneekittee heer seen it?

Sundance

Ahhhh, M. Sundance, how eez yurownseff?

I wood get rite on dis case, buttid I am on facation, so I weel get
on zees after zee venture.

So zen, why don't yew seet wif usses and haff a nip-ale [puts frosty
glass in Sundance's paw] and sum ov zeez lushious oysterz? [puts an
oyster in the half-shell in Sundance's other paw].

Ummm, I can assure yew zat eef you follow myownself and M. Tiger on
zees 'venture zat missink haff-pownd may furry well com back... Eet
eez my police-intuitshun. I mean, yew don't fink zat cops een Paree
eet doughnuts, do you? [picks up another oyster and deftly slurps it
down as he winks at Tiger, who is also making another oyster
disappear]
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old January 28th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hinself iz rite, didda ted say where he thinked it went, Tiger... a bit
worried fur his yellow brother

Old January 28th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

No she didnt, but she seemed to fingk it wuz good dat I lostid it.

Sundance, wondering how it can be good to lose something

Old January 28th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

hei

Old January 28th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud da ted thinkz diz way, it meanz you won't hafta take ani medizinez,
Tiger, who iz not innerezted in lozing anithin elze efur
. net...

Old January 28th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Today I wuz taked to da TED agin, an she sed dat I haz lostid haff a pownd.
I wantz to find it cuz itz my haff pownd. Haz enneekittee heer seen it?

Sundance

my sekritary wants to steel ownces and pounds frum me. maybe your
sekritary steeled your half a pound frum you.
have a nip colada and sum choonas and oysterz while you're waitink for
your half pound to come back.
beauty
Old January 28th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yoo meen da hoominz steel owr powndz an den makez ussez take meddysinz?
Datz juss not rite.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz gud da ted thinkz diz way, it meanz you won't hafta take ani
medizinez,
Tiger, who iz not innerezted in lozing anithin elze efur
. net...

Old January 28th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i haz heard ifin a kittee getz too unfluffy dey makez you takez a pill,
Tiger
. net...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz gud da ted thinkz diz way, it meanz you won't hafta take ani
medizinez,
Tiger, who iz not innerezted in lozing anithin elze efur
. net...