Pikturez

Old December 6th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Pikturez

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da kardz.

Old December 6th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da kardz.

Here are pictures that couldn't be mailed... click on Slideshow. They
are all former fostur kitties, even Beauty and Cinder.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008
Old December 7th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da kardz.

Yes, you iz! And, Beauty, you iz much bigger den I imagined!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/6/2007 7:36:15 PM
Old December 7th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:36:44 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da kardz.

Yes, you iz! And, Beauty, you iz much bigger den I imagined!

i yam a gourmay.

beauty
Old December 7th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 06 December 2007 18:12, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da
kardz.

Here are pictures that couldn't be mailed... click on Slideshow. They
are all former fostur kitties, even Beauty and Cinder.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008

Those are beeeeuutiful kitties!!! We love their pictures.

Diana, Ryan Cinnamon, (& Fred).

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 7th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Thursday 06 December 2007 18:12, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da
kardz.

Here are pictures that couldn't be mailed... click on Slideshow. They
are all former fostur kitties, even Beauty and Cinder.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008

Those are beeeeuutiful kitties!!! We love their pictures.

Diana, Ryan Cinnamon, (& Fred).

--
Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html

I was just a few minutes ago viewing them in the binart group.
So many sweetees. The Fab 4 are adorable!
Loved the Santa too.
Anti Sylvia

Old December 7th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:51:41 -0800, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Thursday 06 December 2007 18:12, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:01:08 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Cinder and Beauty you iz bootiful kittenz. Willow looking at da
kardz.

Here are pictures that couldn't be mailed... click on Slideshow. They
are all former fostur kitties, even Beauty and Cinder.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008

Those are beeeeuutiful kitties!!! We love their pictures.

Diana, Ryan Cinnamon, (& Fred).

--
Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html

I was just a few minutes ago viewing them in the binart group.
So many sweetees. The Fab 4 are adorable!
Loved the Santa too.
Anti Sylvia

Santa is a local vet and all money raised went to the Fraser Valley
Humane Society.

Old December 7th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

wrote:

[...]

What an absolutely great idea!

Old December 7th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Here are pictures that couldn't be mailed... click on Slideshow. They
are all former fostur kitties, even Beauty and Cinder.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Calendar2008

Beauty and Cinder, you are indeed beautiful kitties!

Amelia