Goodbye sweet Tiger

Old August 21st 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Goodbye sweet Tiger

On Aug 20, 6:33*am, "Nanny" wrote:
You came to me years ago as a stray and I've never known your age. When you
became a renal patient 6 years ago and got cat flu at the same time you
almost died, but got a next life and did very well to everyone's surprise..
But then you got cancer and that can't be solved with pills and diet
food....
You've always been such a very sweet cat, you loved people, especially me,
but you weren't very good in dealing with the other cats. The fact that you
started avoiding my hands these past days were a sign in itself that you
were ready to go. You were one of my 'specials' , like Punk, Emmy and Carmel
were too, and I'll miss you !

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

"If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
*I'd walk right up to heaven and take you home again."

Nanny

Comforting hugs to you, Nanny for your loss. It's so hard to let
beloved animals go. Been there, done that, cried the tears. We
understand, we've all had to do this at some point.

But Tiger will be well and waiting for you in his new home. His
earthly troubles are over, but I'm sure he's missing you, too.

(((Nanny)))

Melissa
Old August 21st 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Nanny wrote:

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

"

Hugs and purrs from us

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 21st 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 20 Aug., 15:33, "Nanny" wrote:
[...]

I am so sorry to hear that. {{{{{{Nanny}}}}}}}

Bettina
Old August 22nd 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Nanny" wrote in
:

[...]

I am sorry to hear this. I thought you had pictures of Tiger posted but
could not find them. I lit a candle; it seems so little. You made his
time good which is nothing to be sad about. Sorry about my random
thoughts.

Andy
Old August 22nd 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

There's a photo of Tiger on my weblog: http://fuzzmom.punt.nl (the post I
wrote on Wednesday).

Nanny

"outsider" schreef in bericht
"Nanny" wrote in
:

Old August 22nd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Nanny" wrote in
:

!

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he
died peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and
new for a new life there.

"If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven and take you home again."

Nanny

I am sorry to hear this. I thought you had pictures of Tiger posted
but could not find them. I lit a candle; it seems so little. You
made his time good which is nothing to be sad about. Sorry about my
random thoughts.

Andy

Thanks, I bookmarked it. Tiger is beautiful and it is also nice to see
more recent pictures of some of the other kids.

Andy

Old August 26th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Nanny wrote:

[...]

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old August 26th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Nanny wrote:

[...]

I'm so sorry.
Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 28th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Nanny wrote:

Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and new for a new
life there.

Peacefully and surely knowing he was loved. He must have gotten spiffed up
for you, too, because he loved you and wanted you to see him in that handsome
fur coat. Probably so you'll get a little glimpse of how it'll be during his
"retirement," while Tiger waits for you in a painless, happy place. He'll
have sunny spots, good catnip and butterflies to chase in the Elysian Plains,
and be the first to welcome you when you meet again.

Blessings and condolences,
Baha