Jellicle Ball 2015 continues

Old October 30th 15, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball 2015 continues

Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. I apologizez fur not bein heer erlier. Da sekkaterry had to go teech, so she kudnt post heer when I wanted her to.

I hope yoo iz awl havvin a gud Jellicle Ball, in spite of da sad nooz dat two frenz haz gone to da Brij durin dis time. Da tribyootz haz bin luvly an tuchin, an dey showz da luv dat we haz fur eech uther.

When yoo iz reddy fur refreshmint, da roast pig haz bin served, along wif warm Hawaiian bred an uther dishez. Yoo will find it owtside an yoo kan hewp yurownselvez, or ask a waitkittee to hewp. Dere iz rum to eet owtside, or yoo kan eet heer in da chamber.

We haz a speshul treet fur later tonite. When we singz Cat Anjil, we will hab hula dancer kitteez performin along wif da song. I iz lukkin furward to seein dat bootiful art form dun espeshully fur dis event.

Pleez let myownself or da staff know if dere iz enneefing we kan do fur yoo.

Rebecca
Old October 30th 15, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Hai Rebecca,
Fangu yew sew mutch fur eferfing yew hab dune, yeUP
Mom haz da stumik floo-monster n hur wyl let meh sai somefing laytur.
It iz bootiful heer .
Weh awl feal sew sad rite nao cuz uf awl da kitties goin tu RB,
Lufs,
Mosey fur hiz Hous

Old October 30th 15, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message ...

[...]

Hi Rebecca,
I am going to git sum uf dat roast pig n Hawaiian bred, n uthur nommy fudz,
Hoo wunts tu sit wif meh wile ai eet?
Amelia wint tu RB, sew hur kan't sit wif meh. Nope.
I miss herownself sew mutch. Weh awl do.
Mosey sighs and sits down to eat.

Old October 30th 15, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash and Iowna's tummies grumble then Daisy-chan's joins in. They join
the line with plates and snag pork in both simple pit roasted, and
pulled with sauce. Daisy-chan grabs a fresh fingerling fish on ice to
add to her plate and some Poke. Cash dives over to the fruit section
with Iowna. Someone took care to have all doggie safe versions so he
picks up a cube of cantalope, some small guava bits then sprinkles some
local blackberries over it. Iowna sniffs over some watermelon and
Banana salad and shivvers in glee! She snags some and adds 1/2 a
strawberry. Thinking, she adds a leaf of belgin endive and 1/2 a
romaine leaf to help her keep 'regular'.

Iowna grabs a little Hawaiian bread then they go to join the house of
Waterman kittahs as Mosey waves at them.

Sitting, Iowna gets her tramadol in a small cube of pok'e tuna then
eats her greenery and greets Mosey. Unfortunately she can't say
anything as her mouth if full but she grins then dives in face first
into the pork.

Cash also tries to say hello but he's really hard to understand because
he's also face-first in a plate of pork.

Daisy-chan shakes her head and says 'Hello Mosey, Thanks fur saving us
a seat!' then she face dives into pork. Mosey just smiles as he's got
a mouthful of pork. He almost looks like a chipmunk who found their
stash at last.

In the background, various calderas (outside fire pits) are filled with
wood and lit at the back of what seems to be a stage almost. Tiki lamp
poles light areas that might be tricky. Mysteriouly, the Local Kine
Kittahs seem to be elsewhere except for one setting up some drums and
banjos to the side of what seems to be a beaten down grass stage.