Kittens looking for adoption

Old April 22nd 04, 01:29 AM
David

Default Kittens looking for adoption

If you wouldn't mind keeping this message alive by reposting it, I'd
appreciate it.

I have 4 kittens, 1 male and 3 female, that need good homes. I'm located
in New Braunfels Texas, between San Antonio and Austin on the
interstate. These kittens were abandoned on my back patio by their
mother and I've taken care of them since they were 1 month old. They are
now a little over 2 months old, healthy, loving and very frisky. They
eat dry kitten food and are the most loving little kittens I have ever
seen. I've been bathing them and they don't seem to mind getting an
occassional bath, especially when they get towel dried.

You can see pictures of the kittens he

http://homepage.mac.com/dpherman/PhotoAlbum17.html

You may also contact me from this web page. If you're located in this
area and would like to adopt one or more then drop me a line. I have 4
cats of my own or I would keep them. They will all probably be best kept
in doors. I have a difficult time getting out my backdoor without them
piling into the house.
Old April 22nd 04, 02:38 AM
Ted Davis

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:29:33 GMT, David
wrote:

If you wouldn't mind keeping this message alive by reposting it, I'd
appreciate it.

There is no need for that: the cats will be adults before the message
disappears from http://news.google.com/.

However, since newsgroups have world wide audiences with relatively
few users in any one area, a more area specific venue would be more
appropriate. Of course, I know nothing about your area, but one of
the ISPs here has a classified ad board that is free to the public.
Just over half of my 11 cats came from ads in their Pets section, as
did several more that I have since rehomed or that disappeared.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)