[OT] Zen koan

Old September 13th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [OT] Zen koan

"What is better, a dolphin or a cupcake?"

Why my The Yowlet felt it necessary to wake me up with such a quandry at 5am
this morning, I do not know, but clearly it was bothering him.

I couldnt give him an answer he was satisfied with, so he didn't go back to
sleep.

*Yawn*

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old September 13th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

"What is better, a dolphin or a cupcake?"

Why my The Yowlet felt it necessary to wake me up with such a quandry at 5am
this morning, I do not know, but clearly it was bothering him.

I couldnt give him an answer he was satisfied with, so he didn't go back to
sleep.
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

If your .sig is any indication, this wasn't the first time this happened.

Joyce

--
With enemies like Dilbert, giant corporations need no friends.
- Norman Solomon
Old September 13th 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
"What is better, a dolphin or a cupcake?"

what's the difference in taste?
Old September 13th 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Yowie" wrote:

"What is better, a dolphin or a cupcake?"

Why my The Yowlet felt it necessary to wake me up with such a quandry at 5am
this morning, I do not know, but clearly it was bothering him.

I couldnt give him an answer he was satisfied with, so he didn't go back to
sleep.

*Yawn*

Better for what? A dolphin is better for swimming, a cupcake better for
eating. They aren't both good for the same things.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra
Old September 13th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Copy this post and, when he graduates collage or gets settled in his life's
choice of work, have it printed and framed.

Old September 13th 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Look at the big picture from the kids view, probably two things he loves
and, in life, something always has to be better than something else. Just
let the question stand as is, and enjoy.