Love bites and love kicks

Old August 13th 04, 05:55 PM
Adrian

Mischief wrote:
Imp came to see me this morning!!! He hasn't done that in a while.

I'm half awake when I sense him behind me. I roll over slowly and
start scritching the side of this face. he leans into my hand and
eventually flops onto his side. This continues for a moment, with him
rubbing and leaning his head into my fingers, when suddenly i feel two
paws wrap around my hand.

Imp pulls my hand in close and bites it. Not hard enough to break the
skin, but enough to pinch. He continues to nibble on my hand lightly
and throws in a few kicks with his back feet. Then he stops.

I start scritching him again, and he bites me again. I try to remove
my hand but imp thinks now I'm trying to wrestle with him so he hangs
on and throws in a few more bites and kicks. I free my hand and he
just looks at me. I start scritching him again, but soon he's got my
hand again and biting it. After a while he gets tired and runs away

Fortunately he doesn't scratch me hard anymore. When I first adopted
him he used to totally scratch up my hands.

I guess this is a thing he does when he gets overstimulated or
something. Like the chin scratches are sooooo good he has to bite the
hand that's scratching him. Wait a sec, that doesn't really make
sense.......... Aw well, that's a cat for you.

Anyone else have kitties that give love bites and kicks?

Kristi

Snoopy bites, sometimes she forgets herself and bites hard, then she
immediately looks sorry. It's impossible to be cross with her, even when
she draws blood. She will occasionaly grab my hand and kick when I'm
giving her belly rubs. It shows me how much she trusts me, she's a very
nervous cat she hides if there are strangers about.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 14th 04, 04:22 AM
Mishi

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...

snip
Anyone else have kitties that give love bites and kicks?

Kristi

Hi Kristi,

I had the cutest bunny kick done to me today. I am mom & kitten sitting for
a friend. The 6 kibs are 16 days old, (4 black, 2 pewter gray) and starting
to get around quite well. I went in to their room, and started picking them
up to check them out, and one of the little gray babies grabbed my finger
and bunny kicked it. G I told him that he was SOOO fierce and he was going
to be a great hunter of flies one day. G I will miss them when their
'dad' comes back!

Patti

Old August 15th 04, 04:35 AM
Mischief

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Once there was a cat adoption at a pet store, and I picked up a
sparkly streamer toy and start teasing one of the kittens. This
kitten jumped up, grabbed the toy in his mouth and shook it. I tried
to pull it back, but he growled at me.

A kitten? Growling?? "It's MY toy now!"

I was giggling because it was so cute!!

Kristi