[OT] [OT] Now I've seen it all....

Old July 29th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default [OT] Now I've seen it all....

"Pat" wrote in message
.. .

"Yowie" wrote

I wonder what you'd think of Puppetry of the Penis, then.
http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/

I'm not gonna look at that one. I remember being disgusted by a stunt in a
movie I saw years ago called "The Groove Tube".

I remember that movie, mainly for that part of it. It disgusted me, too.

Joy

Old July 29th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

I wonder what you'd think of Puppetry of the Penis, then.
http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/

Yes, its real. And the site isn't 'R' Rated. I saw no actual puppetry
on the site (although I haven't checked it extensively).

I didn't see it, either. Just a lot of odd photos of them with flowers
and other strange objects, none of which would I call "puppets", on their
members.

I'm trying to imagine exactly what it is they do, and how they do it.
Do they have to be in a constant state of tumesence to be able to wear
and operate the puppets? Do they lie on their backs so the puppets can
stand up and converse? The mind boggles.

Joyce
Old July 30th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

I wonder what you'd think of Puppetry of the Penis, then.
http://www.puppetryofthepenis.com/

Yes, its real. And the site isn't 'R' Rated. I saw no actual puppetry
on the site (although I haven't checked it extensively).

I didn't see it, either. Just a lot of odd photos of them with flowers
and other strange objects, none of which would I call "puppets", on their
members.

I'm trying to imagine exactly what it is they do, and how they do it.
Do they have to be in a constant state of tumesence to be able to wear
and operate the puppets? Do they lie on their backs so the puppets can
stand up and converse? The mind boggles.

Hmmm, how to explain this without getting R or X rated....

possibly offensive material below
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Simply put, they manipulate the parts of the male genitalia (in its normal
flaccid state) so it looks like other things. For example, the foreskin is
remarkably stretchy, as it is the same basic material as the inside of the
vagina - which stretches an enormous amount when givingbirth. Knowing this,
the skilled 'puppeteer' can stretch the foreskin in such a way that it
resembles a pelican's beak. The penis is also very flexible in its flaccid
sate, so it canbe twisted into odd shapes, and hte scrotum and testes can
also be used in combination to create a number of different things. For
example, by pulling the testes forward, around the penis, and then turning
the whole lot 90 degrees somewhat resembles the hamburger.

OK, I've found a link that gives examples and instructions. It has
photographs of male genitalia. This site is R rated (not X) and is NOT
suitable for work. Use your discretion.

http://www.northeastrhinosmcc.co.uk/...try%20page.htm

Yowie

Old July 30th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

Hmmm, how to explain this without getting R or X rated....

possibly offensive material below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Simply put, they manipulate the parts of the male genitalia (in its normal
flaccid state) so it looks like other things. For example, the foreskin is
remarkably stretchy, as it is the same basic material as the inside of the
vagina - which stretches an enormous amount when givingbirth. Knowing this,
the skilled 'puppeteer' can stretch the foreskin in such a way that it
resembles a pelican's beak. The penis is also very flexible in its flaccid
sate, so it canbe twisted into odd shapes, and hte scrotum and testes can
also be used in combination to create a number of different things. For
example, by pulling the testes forward, around the penis, and then turning
the whole lot 90 degrees somewhat resembles the hamburger.

Thanks, Yowie! That does make it a lot easier to visualize. It sounds
sort of like a combination of hand-painting to make them look like
different animals or people and then using those as puppets, and making
balloon animals.

OK, I've found a link that gives examples and instructions.

I don't think the best instructions in the world will help me!

Interesting that the foreskin is as stretchy as vaginal walls - I
didn't know that. I guess someone who has male-to-female sex-change
surgery has a certain advantage if he wasn't circumsized.

Joyce
Old August 1st 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Now I've seen it all....

Well, the unique signature part was sorta funny....

I hated the whole thing. I didn't find it amusing at all. I am fed
up with "hey, here's another use for my penis." Like it was
something to be proud of.
The signature made me feel sick.
Just put it away back in the trousers. Please.

Tweed

My sentiments exactly. Another freak trying anything to gain attention, and
(unfortunately) getting it. We live in a screwed up world, don't we?

And to think that I could have gone my whole life without knowing about
this guy, but thanks to the Internet, I'll never be able to look at a
painting the same way again.....
Is there no limit to the depths that people will sink for attention?

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita