[OT] YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old November 23rd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

Default [OT] YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:47:11 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

I was offered a better job. It pays more, enough to pay for the $20 - $25 a
day gas and tolls going into the city - and the roads I have to take to get
there are not as bad as the roads I have to take now (which are all under
contraction). I'm going to be the principal executive assistant, guiding
three other assistants in their duties, and I'll be working for the CEO of a
small oil and gas company.

And this job will give so much less stress. It sounds like a winner. I
hope the boss gets new backers asap. Purrs for you and them,

--
CATherine
Old November 23rd 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:
Anyway please send purrs for my nerves starting this shaky (maybe temporary)
job - they would be greatly appreciated.

Congratulations and purrs for your new job!

Old November 23rd 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

CatNipped wrote:
I was offered a better job. It pays more, enough to pay for the $20 - $25 a
day gas and tolls going into the city - and the roads I have to take to get
there are not as bad as the roads I have to take now (which are all under
contraction). I'm going to be the principal executive assistant, guiding
three other assistants in their duties, and I'll be working for the CEO of a
small oil and gas company. The offices are *GORGEOUS* and the equipment we
get to work with is state of the art. You're waiting for the catch, aren't
you? Well, here it is. Their contract with their partner/financial
supporter ends at the end of March. The company may be in trouble at that
time bad enough to close its doors (there is a chance they'll get more
backers - the CEO started out with his own capital and built the business up
to a multi-billion conglomerate - all he needs to do is find new backers).

I told Ben, I don't care what happens, I'm taking the job. The d*ckhead I'm
working for now keeps losing business left and right and his business is
about to fail. I'd rather take the risk on someone who is used to taking
risks and winning! At least I'd have 6 months of higher pay, six months of
an easier commute, six months of working in an industry I "grew up in" and
love, and 6 months of working with intelligent, sophisticated older
gentlemen. And even after that I'll have a good job history to put on my
resume (I'm trying to deemphasize the web development since that's dried up
here in the states and stress the executive assistant skill I have). Having
worked for *TWO* CEOs of two firms should put me over the top experience
wise and make it that much easier to find another job in the career path I
want.

Anyway please send purrs for my nerves starting this shaky (maybe temporary)
job - they would be greatly appreciated.

You go, girl! I've been worried that you *needed* to get away from the
job you have. Now you've got a chance at a really good job, if only as
a stepping stone to an even better one. I'm thrilled for you.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old November 23rd 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

CatNipped wrote:
I was offered a better job.

You can have purrs from Kumani, Tyche and Smokey.

Nocturne won't purr. She's sitting there looking all smug and insisting
you won't need 'em.

I hate to think what strings she has pulled but regardless, the others
will purr to soothe your new job jitters.

Good for you!

--Fil

Old November 27th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

CatNipped wrote:

[...]

We are purring and sending best wishes for you to have this job for a
long time to come and for it to be great,
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 27th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Congratulations! Purrs on the way. Hope it all goes well and that this
is the ticket for you to get back to your career or industry of choice.

Dewi.

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Hugs,

CatNipped

[OT] [OT] Now I've seen it all.... Pat Cat anecdotes 24 August 1st 06 12:41 PM
[OT] Sydney Race Riots: Purr request Yowie Cat anecdotes 30 December 14th 05 08:56 PM
[OT] Narnia CatNipped Cat anecdotes 10 December 14th 05 03:19 AM
[OT] My luck CatNipped Cat anecdotes 14 December 13th 05 03:39 PM
[OT] Listen to the Denver PD online! Pat Cat anecdotes 0 December 13th 05 02:30 AM