Pleeze vote fur yur favorite

Old November 12th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Pleeze vote fur yur favorite

On Sunday 11 November 2007 14:02, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:25:47 -0700, The Ajo Clowder ^.^'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Ana nuthur suggistshun--
rpccomminity.com

Ralph, feeling sleepy

Good idearment. May we suggest a .info or a .org instead uv da .com ?
Duz we get three votes because we're three kitties? We all votes fur
this one and we thinks with a .info ifn it's
possible. "rpccommunity.info"

rpcc-archives.info

I likez deze two, or anyfing wif "RPCC" in it. Da hooman wurks long
howrz attid hiz toona place so he bisits irregularly. Consider dis my
vote, hokay?

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 13th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 11, 12:25 am, "The Ajo Clowder ^.^"
wrote:
Ana nuthur suggistshun--
rpccomminity.com

Ralph, feeling sleepy

Me wrote:
Herez da list ov all da ideaz dat we culd find haf been suggested:

rpcc-archives.info
rpcc-history.info
onetruhome.org
meowchat.?
CatsCommunity.?
clowder.org (includes rpcc.clowder.org or whateveryouwant.clowder.org)
kitteecommunity.?
clowder history
clowder bible
cat-lore
rpcc-pounce
rpcc-clowder
communiteeofcatz.org
communityofcats.org

Won vote per kitty. Disputez settled by Sherrif Roscoe. Votin will be
done on munday mornin, da twelfth.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake- Hide quoted text -

Weez fink rpccomminity.com izza gud wun.

DaRennieKiz

Old November 13th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Default Final kall fur votes fur rpcc website name

Weze makin da final call fur votez. Iffin yu haven't voted pleeze do so now!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old November 13th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

"rpcc-clowder"
Owr vote

Gittel Furz