Road trip update

Old December 19th 03, 09:25 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette takes bowls and places them carefully in the *back* of the
freezer and pulls some ice cube trays in front of them... Now we can go and
see about where we are and what adventure is next, Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Gotcha!
Gud ideer.

Dyna, with frosted tung

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
we could put it in the freezer for a while and see what the others are

doing
and come back and eat the rest later. I guess I am like soft, I always

cook
to much when I bother to do it, Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Dyna lickz an lickz an lickzzz...
Mine tung iz gettin tyred, an kold...but diz tayztz sooosoooo
gud!!

Dyna, warming hur tung wiff hur pawz

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
* Miss Violette rummages in a storage place and finds two largish

shallow
bowls*
Here we go and divides up the frozen delights, sprinkles on the

sprinkles,
and pours on the syrup, handing a bowl to Dyna... That was an

excellent
idea...Miss Violette, chomping down
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Hmmmm....hunny...carob...hunny..carob...um wud yu lyke tu split

bowff,
an eesh have hunny-carob wiff carob sprinkelz??? Maybee wiff

hunny
sirip,
or carromell sirip?

Dyna, soda-jerk xtrodineer

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette rummages in the frige and...*

Right here is these easy open cups, do you want one or two?

vanilla?
carob?
or honey flavored?
Miss Violette
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Mmmmm carob sprinkles ! Du yu happin tu hab sum bannilla

Micekreem
tu
put
dem on?

Dyna, dreaming

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*Miss Violate ands over the tea warmed exactly as all cats

like
it
in
nice
shallow mug so it can be lapped or people drank according to

each
kitties
taste*

I also have some real cream and some fakey people sugar if

you
would
like,
and I also have these carob sprinkles that kinda make it

taste
like
there
is
chocolate but it doesn't hurt us kitties,
Miss Violate, passing mug to Dyna
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I wud luff summ nip tea, fangu,
but not tuutuu hot, mine tung iz sensatiff, yu kno...
I hab sum Soshul Tee Krakerz tu go wiff da tea.

Dyna, likkin hur chopz...uhggen

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
That is fine and do you know what, the put quarters in

the
rest
area
is
where my soft and furry work, but you guys already

passed
it
up,
Rest
areas
are nice because there are usually lots of trees, I am

just
trying
keep
these kittens contained, Would you like some nip tee to

relax
with
until
we
stop?, Miss Violette, starting to make warmed tea...
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Hmmm....
I yam not uh kitten enny mooor, an I needz tu stretsh

mine
bonez
neow n dennn....an dirt iz gudgud tu skratsh in...

Heowz zabowt juzt stoppin in Rezt Ayeriaz an furr

gettin
owt?
Weez kud get stuff frum da put-kwarterz- musheenz.
Wen we needz gaz, den we wunt let ennykitty owt, tho.

Watcha say???

Dyna, 6 1/2 yeerz owld

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

I agree with you, I am thinking maybe we can just

take
driving
tour
and
not let any kittens out, How does that sound?, Miss
Violette
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

wrote
in
message
Cleopatra Murrrrow, all. I apologize for not

keeping
you
all up to date on the Road Trip, but I've been

extremely
busy. When I agreed to pilot this RV I had no idea

how
energetic kittens can be.

The Thanksgiving dinner and Toni Bennett's

going-away
party
were wonderful, and all the kittys that filled up

on
turkey
were overdosed on tryptophan and fell asleep

almost
as
soon
as they returned to the RV. Those that mostly

stuck
sweets,
which included many of the kittens, were on a

sugar
high
that
lasted for the better part of a day.

We made good time once we left the truck stop, and
pretty
quickly found ourselves at Merrimac Caverns.

Several
kitties
had expressed an interest in seeing them, so we

stopped
there.
I believe that the staff had not been informed

that
my
Royal
Personage was going to be visiting, so my arrival

took
them
by surprise. I have trouble understanding some of

the
more
obscure human dialects, but the greeting we

received
when
we
pulled in to the parking lot sounded something

like:
"Golly, Vern, lookkee there! There's a

pussycat
driving
that thar RV-home!" "G'wan, kittycats cain't

drive.
Well
I'll be, there do be a kittycat driving! Hey,

y'all
come
lookee here!". And so we had a solid phalanx of

humans
greet us.

As soon as the RV doors opened, though, a handful

of
uncontrollable
kittens (led by Samuel Redkitten) bounded off the

RV
and
in to the caverns. Two hours later they had still

not
returned,
so a search party consisting of Amelia and

Clarence
went
off
into the caverns looking for them. When the search

party
hadn't
returned by midnight, another search party was

sent
in.
This
group found the kittens and herded them out, but

didn't
find
any sign of the first search party. Those two came
sauntering
out of the caverns near day-break, claiming to

have
become
lost. Hmmph.

grumble darned mischievous little kittens, ought

keep
them locked up until they're three.../grumble

We've now passed through the state of Missouri,

and
are
headed
towards our next target, Oklahoma City. Samuel

Redkitten
wants
to visit Tinker Air Force Base, but the thought of

the
sorts
of trouble he could cause there...

We'll see.

Old December 22nd 03, 12:51 AM
Arlene Knop

Black and tan tabby with white stands at the roadside holding a sign and
trying to thumb a ride, thought she has no thumbs.

ANYBUDDY SEEN AN RV WIF A BUNCH OF CATS IN IT? IZE SUPPOSED TO BE ON
THIS TRIP WIF THEM.

Gretchen Marie, hoping she herd rite and wants to see thuh Ayr Forz
Akademee and shoot off sum rocketz and missuls

Old December 22nd 03, 02:57 AM
Miss Violette

Hey Dyna, There's GM, HEY Clea!!! that cat right there is a friend of Mine
and Dyna's You need to get her she is fun, Miss Violette

Old December 22nd 03, 03:49 AM

Arlene Knop wrote:
Black and tan tabby with white stands at the roadside holding a sign and
trying to thumb a ride, thought she has no thumbs.

ANYBUDDY SEEN AN RV WIF A BUNCH OF CATS IN IT? IZE SUPPOSED TO BE ON
THIS TRIP WIF THEM.

Gretchen Marie, hoping she herd rite and wants to see thuh Ayr Forz
Akademee and shoot off sum rocketz and missuls

Hi, Gretchen Marie. Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.

I don't know that we'll be stopping at any Air Force installations - my
tiny brofur Samuel might get into way too much trouble - but we're
having lots of fun any how. Right now we're on our lunch stop on the
Cherokee Nation reservation in Oklahoma, and we've got lots and lots of
food and snacks, and wonderful meadows with butterflies and mice and
lizards, and we'll be hitting the road again soon.

Cleopatra

Sammy kitten whispers to GM Don't worry about my grumpy old sisfur.
I'ze got a gudgud idear that we'z gonna stop at Tinker Air Force Base
near Oklahoma City and see what kind of fun stuff we can do!

Sammy Kitten

Old December 22nd 03, 04:50 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney had
some very interesting things to say about Road trip update:

Sammy kitten whispers to GM Don't worry about my grumpy old sisfur.
I'ze got a gudgud idear that we'z gonna stop at Tinker Air Force Base
near Oklahoma City and see what kind of fun stuff we can do!

I live near Vandenberg Air Force Base, where they shoot rockets and
fun stuff like that.

Felix, helpful

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 21st 03 11:57 PM