Exotic shorthairs

Old February 12th 04, 07:23 PM
Nads

Default Exotic shorthairs

Hello,

Does anyone know of any Exotic shortbreeders in Scotland? I am new to
this newsgroup thing so bear with me. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nadia
Old February 14th 04, 08:19 PM
The Clowder

(Nads) wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of any Exotic shortbreeders in Scotland? I am new to
this newsgroup thing so bear with me. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nadia

[Posted and mailed]

Hi, Nadia,

I checked a couple of the UK breeders listed on the Cattery Row site:
http://www.catteryrow.com/exoticshorthair.html

Craigwood is in Firth.
http://home.clara.net/craigwood/

Glenafton says only Scotland, no town (unless Glenafton *is* the town)
http://www.glenafton.ndo.co.uk/

Two others which indicate that they're in the UK, Finchfield and
Hadfields, don't give addresses but they give contact information so
you can ask.

Any breeder should be aware of other breeders in the area, don't be
shy about asking for referrals. Also, go to any cat show that might
happen nearby...if there aren't any Exotics at that particular show,
head for the Persians and ask the people showing them for referrals,
many Persian breeders also breed Exotics.

Good luck and happy hunting! I adore Persians and Exotics.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old February 17th 04, 06:23 PM
Nads

(The Clowder (South)) wrote in message . ..
(Nads) wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of any Exotic shortbreeders in Scotland? I am new to
this newsgroup thing so bear with me. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nadia

[Posted and mailed]

Hi, Nadia,

I checked a couple of the UK breeders listed on the Cattery Row site:
http://www.catteryrow.com/exoticshorthair.html

Thanks very much for replying.