KFW: Belladonna kitty

Old December 8th 03, 02:50 AM
Yowie

Default KFW: Belladonna kitty

A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a fuzzy
ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of Fleet
Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being trained in
the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

Old December 8th 03, 03:33 AM
MaryL

"Yowie" wrote in message
A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a

fuzzy
ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of Fleet
Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being trained in
the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

What a cute kitten. But please make sure that the ribbon around its neck is
used only for photo sessions when someone is present. The kitten should
never be left alone that way, not even for just a few minutes. A cat or
kitten can become entangled and strangle very quickly.

MaryL

Old December 8th 03, 03:44 AM
Gizela

He reminds me of a smaller Weebeles!!

VERY cute!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 8th 03, 04:24 AM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote
A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a

fuzzy
ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of Fleet
Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being trained in
the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Aww, the poofy tail in the last picture! So cute. The ball must be really
scared.

--
Marina

Old December 8th 03, 04:34 AM

MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

"Yowie" wrote:
A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a
fuzzy ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of
Fleet Street.

Here are some pics:
http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

What a cute kitten. But please make sure that the ribbon around its
neck is used only for photo sessions when someone is present. The
kitten should never be left alone that way, not even for just a few
minutes. A cat or kitten can become entangled and strangle very quickly.

He is adorable!! Definitely a hoolikitten in the making. But I agree
with Mary. Maybe you could post our concerns to your other ng, or send
Frenchy an email about it? It would be tragic if the kitten strangled
on that ribbon - or *ate* it.

Joyce
Old December 8th 03, 04:40 AM
Karen

in article , Yowie at
wrote on 12/7/03 8:50 PM:

A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a fuzzy
ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of Fleet
Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being trained in
the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

Awwwwwww! What a cutie!

Old December 8th 03, 05:57 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:50:22 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a fuzzy
ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of Fleet
Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being trained in
the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

IMHO kittens are little angels. Remember that beauty is in the eye
of the beholder. I think your kitten is adorable. MLB
Old December 8th 03, 03:01 PM
lrulan

aw, she has a red ribbon! Pretty kitty.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 8th 03, 04:31 PM
David Yehudah

I thought beauty was in the eye of the beerholder. :-)

Old December 8th 03, 05:13 PM
OU812?

Yowie wrote:
A friend of mine, Frenchy, from another NG has just been adopted by a
fuzzy ball of trouble. She's named him Belladonna the Demon Kitten of
Fleet Street.

Here are some pics:

http://www.tftb.com/deify/latestpixx.htm

So adorable, so cute, so *evil*. I can feel another kitty being
trained in the black arts of B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

AWwwwwww.. they start their training so early though.. it would be nice to
keep them teeny and sweet like that for a bit.

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB lewe Cat anecdotes 16 December 8th 03 10:56 PM
kitty in the sink [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 December 2nd 03 01:33 AM
hairless kitty mokering Cat anecdotes 8 December 1st 03 04:46 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM
yet another foster kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 August 12th 03 09:41 PM