Tasty Morgue shots of Sheik Yassin - good riddance

Old March 26th 04, 09:41 AM
RobZip

Default Tasty Morgue shots of Sheik Yassin - good riddance

http://www.alburaq.net/forum/thread.cfm?CFB=1&Tid=36516

CandyGram for Mr.Arafat

Old March 26th 04, 01:31 PM
Kitkat

Well, that took care of my appetite for the day.

"Enjoy every second of your life...it may end at any time and you may come back
as some loser with bad taste." -my friend JoeyJojo

***notice spam blocker***

Old March 26th 04, 10:49 PM
Al

not appropriate for this newsgroup

Old March 26th 04, 10:49 PM
Al

Old March 26th 04, 10:59 PM
Joe Canuck

RobZip wrote:

http://www.alburaq.net/forum/thread.cfm?CFB=1&Tid=36516

CandyGram for Mr.Arafat

"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old March 26th 04, 10:59 PM
Joe Canuck

Old March 27th 04, 03:09 PM
RobZip

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
. ..

My regular group is alt.tasteless. Bite me Joe.

Old March 27th 04, 03:09 PM
RobZip

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
. ..

My regular group is alt.tasteless. Bite me Joe.

Old March 27th 04, 03:10 PM
RobZip

"Al" wrote in message
not appropriate for this newsgroup

And you are? Designated hall monitor? Self appointed moderator? Prissy
flouncy-man with overestimate of own importance in the scheme of things?