My cat hid my false teeth

Old May 10th 05, 07:55 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

Wow! Does he like canned?

Yes, but just not much of it.

I think he's still kinda living on that ladies back porch eating
crunchy. So used to bolonga hard to give him a steak. (specially if i
don't buy him one..lol) got him some new just now, will try it on him.

I'm really pushing the canned food, and leavin some sd out.

Fresh pics on the cam, buttercups, old porches and Ruprecht.

Old May 10th 05, 07:55 PM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
Mary wrote:

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

I was thinking If I went all can, then he would not get the fiber or
the tooth benefit. I guess canned food has fiber.

He's eaten at least 30 lbs of crunchy food since last Christmas.

Check eBay for Science Diet COUPONS. You can save quite a bit of money if
you're really committed to their products.

Old May 10th 05, 09:03 PM
bigbadbarry

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ruprecht/

you know what they say :0

every crow thinks thiers is the blackest

Old May 10th 05, 10:55 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:

Wow! Does he like canned?

Yes, but just not much of it.

I think he's still kinda living on that ladies back porch eating
crunchy. So used to bolonga hard to give him a steak. (specially if i
don't buy him one..lol) got him some new just now, will try it on him.

Habit is tough to fight! Being a boy cat, he is more prone to
urinary tract blockages, so you might want to get him on
a primo food for that reason. I used to buy great big bags
of SD. It was greasy and fishy smelling, but Gnarly loved it.

I'm really pushing the canned food, and leavin some sd out.

Fresh pics on the cam, buttercups, old porches and Ruprecht.

I'll go check! (I have not gotten back to my photo site yet, I
will soon though so you can see my girls.)

Old May 10th 05, 11:59 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

Habit is tough to fight! Being a boy cat, he is more prone to
urinary tract blockages, so you might want to get him on
a primo food for that reason. I used to buy great big bags
of SD. It was greasy and fishy smelling, but Gnarly loved it.

Oh yeah, I got him some earlier this am..haven't tasted it yet..I've
left him some out (in his bowl)...now he's munchin on the canned food.
I tried some beneful before, he wouldn't eat it / for 2 days he
wouldn't eat, so I switched back.

I gave the 4 lbs of beneful to the little cats (little strays that
traverse the nieghborhood looking for a crust of bread, they come in
gangs). Now that I think about it, they probably eat as much as he
does, because Ruprechts has to be 2 fingers deep before he will munch
and every few days I dump his temporary food cache.

Old May 11th 05, 12:52 AM

bigbadbarry wrote:
Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

Habit is tough to fight! Being a boy cat, he is more prone to
urinary tract blockages, so you might want to get him on
a primo food for that reason. I used to buy great big bags
of SD. It was greasy and fishy smelling, but Gnarly loved it.

Oh yeah, I got him some earlier this am..haven't tasted it yet..I've
left him some out (in his bowl)...now he's munchin on the canned

food.
I tried some beneful before, he wouldn't eat it / for 2 days he
wouldn't eat, so I switched back.

Beneful is dog food. Could be why he didn't eat it.

Sherry

Old May 11th 05, 12:58 AM
bigbadbarry

bigbadbarry wrote:
Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

Habit is tough to fight! Being a boy cat, he is more prone to
urinary tract blockages, so you might want to get him on
a primo food for that reason. I used to buy great big bags
of SD. It was greasy and fishy smelling, but Gnarly loved it.

Oh yeah, I got him some earlier this am..haven't tasted it

yet..I've
left him some out (in his bowl)...now he's munchin on the canned

food.
I tried some beneful before, he wouldn't eat it / for 2 days he
wouldn't eat, so I switched back.

Beneful is dog food. Could be why he didn't eat it.

Sherry

shhh cats can't read silly!

Old May 11th 05, 02:04 AM
blueberries79

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://spaces.msn.com/members/ruprecht/

you know what they say :0

every crow thinks thiers is the blackest

I love how Ruprecht's page is coming along! He looks huge, how big is he?

Old May 11th 05, 02:53 AM
bigbadbarry

blueberries79 wrote:

I love how Ruprecht's page is coming along! He looks huge, how big is

he?

thaaanks...I might add a few more pics later on. He's such a cuddle
bug.

I'd just say he's large, but not jumbo you know, when I first saw him,
he struck me as long.

He seems pretty content, I would love to take him to the river, but he
doesn't like to ride.

My neighbors joke about his size when they see him they call him a
catdog.

Old May 11th 05, 02:55 AM
blueberries79

thaaanks...I might add a few more pics later on. He's such a cuddle
bug.

Haha thats funny I call Gabe "Cuddlebutt" ... maybe because before he lays
down on my chest he likes to turn around so I get a good view?