We'se wunderiin

Old December 20th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default We'se wunderiin

MMmm they ish yummy ishnt they...
Moe, talkin wif his mouf full

"Stormmee" wrote in message
piglet eyes da oyzter... sniffs, hhmmm i willz tryit, it sure smellz
innfurinztin, Piglet cautushushly takea oyzter... mmm dat iz gud, Piglett,
takin anofur one
meeee wrote in message
Fangyu, yu is nise tu, Miss Piglet, maybe wun uf these oysters? They is
smelling mighty good to me!
Moe, finking fuds mite make them feel less nervus

"Stormmee" wrote in message
It all sowndz gud, you iza veri nize kitty, Piglet shy herownself
meeee wrote in message
Moe shyly listens, trying to make sure there is nothing Piglet can
trip
over, or bump into on the way. Inside, a string quartet is playing,
and
kitties are standing around the room in small groups, talking and
laughing
with each other. Waiter kitties bearing trays of hors d'oeuvres are
circulating the room, and Moe commandeers a tray for himself and

piglet,
and
guides her towards a low, comfy couch near the side of the room.

"here you are Miss Piglet, I think I have some sardines in a red wine

and
mustard vinaigrette on brioche, some oysters, and chicken and
asparagus
vol
au vents....does anything appeal?'
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*piglet stands and pokes her paw in the general direction of mo and

he
grabs
her paw and they walk to the ballroom... I duz hopez dey haz fudz...

iz
hungri anna i iz readi fur some new kindz of fudz... Mine hooman iz
more
generuz dan mani hoomanz wif derall fudz... but hersef sayed ifin i
getz
porky her willz stopit so i duzint eat dat muc hoomanz fudz, piglet,
chattering away, not really sure if she is talking too muc or not,

but
hafin
a gud time
meeee wrote in message
Yes I duzznt mind helpin yu, it is a gud idear tu go to tha

ballroom,
ther
mite be fudz ther tu!
Moe, sekritly glad he has an excuse tu hold Piglet's paw

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it iz veri nize here but do youall supoze we shuld go to da

ballrum
anna
see
da ofur kittez? I duzint know dat mani catz butted so fur

efurione
haz
been
veri nize... Piglet stammerz... ifin you duzint mind wuuld hold

mine
paw,
duzint see veri gud anna Scooter D*G didunt attend kuz i didn't
think
mani
kittez mite like it, hersefz me when i iz inna new plaze, Trudi
heped
minself get here furm da 'porter but herself haz gone to hep your
momcat
anna dat ofur kittee wif alla doze kittenz, Piglet, almozt owt of
breaf
anna
hopin mo duzint mind hepin herself
meeee wrote in message
Fangyu Miss piglet, That's furry considerat. The view heer is

reely
pritty...
Moe, a bit unsure wot to say tu a gurlkitty

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Miss piglet signals da wait kitty anna anofur glass of the
most
delisous
nip
rum comes to the table... Thank yourallzself... Piglet
meeee wrote in message
Um, yes I wud likto sit down wif yu, it is furry hot an sum
nipdrink
wud
be
nise!

Moe sits down next to tha pritty girlcat, happy he has fownd
furend,
and
some nipdrink too!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
would yourallself likta sit down anna hafa nip drink, itz

veri
'citin
diz
'ventture stuffz izuntit? Piglett, mofin so mo can sit
down
ifin
he
wants
meeee wrote in

message
Um, m-my nayme is Moe, I is furry glad tu meet yew, Miss
Piglet.

Moe says nervously, then remefurs to tayke hur paw lyke

Mango
sed
yu
du
when
yu meets a laydycat

This is my furst adventure tu, an I dussnt no mennee cats
heer
yet.

Moe clams up, wunderin iff he has sed tu much

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz sure she would likta meet you, anna since diz iz

herown
furzt
'venture
she would purbably liketa know mor kittez dan juzt mine
howze,
come
on
anna
i'l intraduze yourselves,... Chester walks to where
piglette
is
sitting
anna
clears hisown throat, miss piglette dear, i wuld likta
intraduze
yourself
ta
mo here, he iza nize boy kitty anna azked minesef ta
intraduze
himself
yourself...

Piglet lukz up anna thinkz, dat iz dat gud lukin boy

kitty
seed
earlier...
in her nizest purrin voice hersef sayz, I iz veri

enchanted
ta
meet
yourallself... dis is mineselfs furst

'venture,...Piglett,
extending
paw
meeee wrote in
message
Isss that hur over ther? She's luks furry furry
eligant...ar
yu
shure
she
wud lyke tu be furends wif me?
Moe whispers to Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sitting on the deck with a nip drink, over to the
side
qweetly
sits
piglette... she is very shy even though very friendly
she
looks
arownd
and
sees a very handsome youngmancat... she purrs to bast
that
he
introduces
himself and that he isn't bothered by her crossed
eyez
anna
her
vaguely
meezer looks... she sits and hopes beclawz she is

tootoo
shy
even
azk
Trudi to introduze her
meeee wrote in
message
oh that isa gud idear. I will hav tu get sumone tu
innerdroos
me
furst.
meowmie ses I is tha soft hartedest kat but i is shy
wif
uvver
cats.
Moe, hoo has seen piglet at tha jellicle ball
"Stormmee" wrote in
message
purrhapz you kan azk miss piglett, she is veri

qweet
anna
xtremely
shy
but
she mite agree to be skorted... Chester wif a
brite
idermint
Stormmee wrote in
message
some girlcat mite turn up on diz here kruze,

Chester
meeee
wrote
in
message

If tha two bootiful girlkitteez, Tabitha
Fluffytail,
and
Harri
Roadcat,
wud
like to be escorted by usses onna this
'Venture?

Garfield and Congo Politely, cos they issnt
sure
of
how
tu
ask
gurlkitteez
tu fings yet

Hmph! ses Moe cos he dussnt no ennywun he can
arsk.
(Moe
is
bit
more
shy)

Old December 21st 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez derselvez iz veri tastee anna i thinkz mine hooman shuld make deze,
Piglet, who knows diz won't happin

Old December 27th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

yesh mi hoomin has Idears abowt wot we shud eet. Yu shud hav seen how
greedee they woz with th ham ova Chrissmas!! Disgustin!!
Moe, disgusted!

Old December 28th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes, i notised that. Now they is hidin it inna coldbox. An I has tu eet
Dy-it fuds. Yuk!!
Jasmine.

I'll eet yur dy-it fuds, jasmine!~!!
Big Red, who hates being left out of fuds....eny fuds!!