Prayer and purrs for left behind furbabies please.

Old June 29th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayer and purrs for left behind furbabies please.

Don't know if any of yous remember a while back me mentioning a
neighbor that had six or seven cats and was moving. I was trying to
find homes for them with his permission since they were legally his.

Well he moved 3 days ago and now says he can not have cats where he is
going although he has 4 dogs he took with him. The cats were left
behind which makes them fair game for me now especially if they come
to my place to eat (So says the local shelter - and me!!).

Two of them have now went to be barn cats in a heated barn with a
heated water dish and all the dry food they want, one went to a home
and yesterday the smallest and freindliest went to the local Humane
Society which is a no-kill. I think he is the one I will miss the
most.

There are 2 more that I know of. There is Blackie which is the oldest
of them all and was locked in the house because the owner of him
wanted to find a way to keep him. They are still working at getting
some of the things out of the house yet so hopefully if they do not
take him they turn him loose so I can get him. There is also a carmal
one that has always been more of an outdoors cat that no one can get
close to, not even his "owner". After things calm down I may have to
try the live trap.

A quick word about our local government shelter - THEY SUCK!!!

I called them and told them what my problem was and that I knew where
they were moving from and where they were moving to thinking they
would go talk to them at least about leaving their pets behind and all
they said was that if they come to my place I could catch them and
bring them in and they would lend me a live trap if needed!! They
would not even go talk to them. I will give them credit for one thing
they do good - KILLING ANIMAL!!!

As I said - THEY SUCK!!

Their web address is http://scacc.thepetscorner.com/

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
_) ) `. \ /
(__/ ) )
(_/

(\__/)
)oo(
={ }=

Old June 29th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef fur takin care of az mani of deze guyz az you haf, hispit
onna bad hoomanz dat leafed demselvez, Tiger, who hates people like diz...
and itz why i lifez wif deze hoomanz now

Old June 29th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:33:37 GMT, kraut
wrote:

Don't know if any of yous remember a while back me mentioning a
neighbor that had six or seven cats and was moving. I was trying to
find homes for them with his permission since they were legally his.

Well he moved 3 days ago and now says he can not have cats where he is
going although he has 4 dogs he took with him. The cats were left
behind which makes them fair game for me now especially if they come
to my place to eat (So says the local shelter - and me!!).

Two of them have now went to be barn cats in a heated barn with a
heated water dish and all the dry food they want, one went to a home
and yesterday the smallest and freindliest went to the local Humane
Society which is a no-kill. I think he is the one I will miss the
most.

Evil hoomins dumped me in a ditch when I was 3-4 weeks old and I was
saved by a no-kill shelter. It's gudgud they exists!!
Cinder

[...]

can youze taik them to da no-kill place?
beauty

Their web address is http://scacc.thepetscorner.com/

************************************************* ****

Old June 29th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Evil hoomins dumped me in a ditch when I was 3-4 weeks old and I was
saved by a no-kill shelter. It's gudgud they exists!!
Cinder

Hoomins who abandon kittiez deserf to get dumped at da Norf Pole wif no
clothes or fudz or wadder. Or in da middle of da Sahara Dezert.

I was dumped in da hedge beside a parking lot when I was about 5 weeks old
or so. Da street right next to where I waz dumped was where a lot of
bigbig semitrucks lined up every day. But several hoomins dat worked dere
saw me and left fudz an wadder for me, and mineown Paw set a trap dat
cetched me and dem him took me to da Ted (but I eventually forgived him
for dat) den him taked me home.

Sammy
Old June 29th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

I got dumpd in a bad plase, tuu. Ime so glad my momm found me and glad that
yur daddie fownd you!

We doant understand why people haf so menny cats i fthey doant luff them.

LeO

Old June 29th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuz an adult kitty when my hoomanz bandoned minsef, soft iz sure dey mofed
kuz when i seeza suitcase or cardboard boz i getz veri upssetted, Tiger
k.net...

Old June 29th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mine gramby and herown son are going tomorrow ta get patch and bring him to
his onetruehome. Den gramby iz going on with soft and furry to get da Texas
Kitty. In da meantime a momcat and a kitten moffed onto da porch of da
hooman son. So, it was dumptedz by anodder hooman. When Patch goes to da
TED dis odder kitten will goes too so der won't be anomore kittens. Den
when da kitenz is bigger, it will go to da Ted to. (gramby, lotz of toonas
this summer). Der willz be two inside kitties and an two outside kitty.
Piglet wondering how Lucky will like all dis new moffin in herown houze. It
wilz be ok as dey will haz der own placzes.

Old June 29th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*chester watches soft leaking from herown eyes, trying to figure owt ifin
she is sad kuz patch iz leafin or ifin she iz tickled atta gramby anna
herown famili... fur a famili whu usta be D*G peoplez a lot haz changd,...

Old June 30th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Da carrier is sitten by tha door. I wunder why??

Dat hoomin keeps kissen me.

Whisper, clueless

Old June 30th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

[...]

I would love to take them all to the Humane Society but the Saginaw
branch is not like the Michigan Humane Society on Animal Cops on
Animal Planet. The people there are all volunteers and the space they
occupy is about the size of my 3 bedroom apartment and it is overrun
by cats so they try to take the younger, tamer, ETC cats that are more
adoptable.

I have the carmal or orange one to get yet for sure. He is the only
one I see there yet. I feel so sorry for him. He lays on the steps
there where he used to live all by himself now that the people have
moved and I have gotten the rest of them (As far as I know). He looks
so lonely that I feel like crying every time I see him there in the
evening. He probably wonders why everyone has deserted him. At least
he knows that he can still find food and water at our place yet. I am
not giving up on him even though he is a loner and does not trust
people (Even his so called ex owner). I will hopefully win him over
before winter!!

Keep sending the prayers and purrs our way that I will get him.