I wentz in da out dis day

Old July 24th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I wentz in da out dis day

Hi all youz guyz. Dis iz Willow and I wented in da out dis day and I didn't
like it onz bitz. I runed out when gramby letted scooter out. Herownselfz
just sat on da step and waited for me to come back. Well, I runned down da
drivewayz and dis big green thing with buggy eyez jumped at myownselfz (a
frog) and it nearliee scared me tadeaftz. I runded up da grambyz leg (with
all clawz digging in) and I never wantz to go out dere againz.

Old July 24th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I don't think she will try that again for awhile. When I open the door now,
she heads the other way. We have a lot of frogs this year and as she walked
by a flower pot, one jumped over her and here she came. Good thing I wear
long skirts, I have "Willow Tracks".
link.net...

Old July 24th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 04:05:36 +0000, Granby wrote:

Hi all youz guyz. Dis iz Willow and I wented in da out dis day and I didn't
like it onz bitz. I runed out when gramby letted scooter out. Herownselfz
just sat on da step and waited for me to come back. Well, I runned down da
drivewayz and dis big green thing with buggy eyez jumped at myownselfz (a
frog) and it nearliee scared me tadeaftz. I runded up da grambyz leg (with
all clawz digging in) and I never wantz to go out dere againz.

Yes, do Out can be purty scary. I likez da backyard-Out at mineown howse,
but dats cus deres no 'truder kitties and no d-things and no froggies. Dey
sound kinda scary!

Da In is good fur kitties.

Sammy
Old July 24th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

I wear long skirts, too, because I have "Honeycat tracks" for the same
reason! She's 10 now and still doesn't understand about keeping the claws
in.

That's funny about the frog! I had a little black kitty years ago who ran
outdoors when I opened the door, and he was so terrified that he ran inside
and never tried it again.

Old July 25th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On 24 Jul 2007 04:05:36 GMT, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi all youz guyz. Dis iz Willow and I wented in da out dis day and I didn't
like it onz bitz. I runed out when gramby letted scooter out. Herownselfz
just sat on da step and waited for me to come back. Well, I runned down da
drivewayz and dis big green thing with buggy eyez jumped at myownselfz (a
frog) and it nearliee scared me tadeaftz. I runded up da grambyz leg (with
all clawz digging in) and I never wantz to go out dere againz.

I knowz what you meen. I'fe neffur been in da owt, but luk attid it
thro da windas...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/24/2007 9:02:53 PM
Old July 25th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow wouldn't even sit in the window today and she loves it. She talks to
the hummingbords. She spent most of the day sitting on top of a stack of
OLD Dizzy Gillespie records, wonder what kind of message she hoped to get
from them.

Old July 25th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On 24 Jul 2007 04:05:36 GMT, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Hi all youz guyz. Dis iz Willow and I wented in da out dis day and
I didn't like it onz bitz. I runed out when gramby letted scooter
out. Herownselfz just sat on da step and waited for me to come
back. Well, I runned down da drivewayz and dis big green thing with
buggy eyez jumped at myownselfz (a frog) and it nearliee scared me
tadeaftz. I runded up da grambyz leg (with all clawz digging in)
and I never wantz to go out dere againz.

I knowz what you meen. I'fe neffur been in da owt, but luk attid it
thro da windas...

I lyke winderz tuu.
P2nya

Old July 26th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

smurt girl, Trudi,... anna remfur, der iz no gud fud owt der, anna more
impurtantli no cowch!!!