Leapin... kitties

Old April 5th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Leapin... kitties

Now this is weird.

I'm lying on the bed, reading newsgroups on my Treo. Little Feet is at my
side.

Suddenly, he jumps over my chest to the other side. He sits for a minute,
then jumps over my chest again.

This happens about four times. Make that five - he just did it again.

This has the side effect of getting between me and the Treo, so he may be
wanting attention. I think I will put down the Treo and cuddle my tiger for
awhile...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old April 6th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mark Edwards wrote:

This has the side effect of getting between me and the Treo, so he may be
wanting attention.

LOL. Ya think? Give him a cuddle from me, too.

Old April 6th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Apr 5, 8:53*pm, Marina wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

This has the side effect of getting between me and the Treo, so he may be
wanting attention.

LOL. Ya think? Give him a cuddle from me, too.

Deer Little Feet,

Yoo rock! =o) Yoo used perfect technique to get your hoomin's
atttenshun. No hoomin should ever be reading--if they are it means
we're falling down on the job. We cats are so much more fun than
little black things on a page!

Nina and Francesca.

Gotta love kitties, even big kitties! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 July 5th 06 12:22 PM
Hi from me and my 3 kitties karving Cat health & behaviour 0 June 13th 05 01:49 PM
FLV+ and FLV- kitties together? Mary Cat anecdotes 6 May 11th 04 01:44 AM
*My* bad kitties Dan M Cat anecdotes 14 April 17th 04 04:51 AM
look at my kitties too! ;o) Jacqueline Cats - misc 10 March 23rd 04 02:15 AM