Disturbin Events

Old April 28th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Disturbin Events

Samuel Redcat wrote:
This iz almos week Toosday tu furry late on Sunday. Thats tutu long!

Sam

Dat is tootoo long! I fink you needs to port over to Italee and join us on
da 'Venture, or port ofur to our house and party. Us kitties what getz
abandonded can stick togeffur.

Sam

I fink I will.

Sam, pakkin hisown bag
Old April 28th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you will needsa figure owta gud purnishmint, Tiger
Cheryl P. wrote in message

Meomie haz bin puttin fings in a bag. Notted thu bakpak she puts fings
in alla tyme an not thuu liddul bags she takes tu thu soopurmarket anna
liberry. This iz thu bag that lives onna top shelf inna sewin room, an
last tyme she used that wun, she went off an bandoned me fur ages an
ages an ages. Harry-the-Cat's Meomie visited wunce inna wile, but itz
nott thu same as havin a hoomin round alla tyme.

She sez effuryfing is jus fine, this is not evun a week, an altho
Harry-the-Cat's Meomie is goin way tu, hur dottir anna hur dottir's
boyfren will visit me an make sure I haz enuf tu eet. She sez they is
furry eggsperienced wif cats an has too masturs uv theyre own, bof
boycats lyke me (eggsept difrunt colurs).. Ize notted sure I lykes this,
I is a frenly an soshuble cat an lykes sumone round me.

Sam

Old April 28th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anitime dey iz gone for a whole light anna whole dark dat iz TOO much Tiger
Cheryl P. wrote in message
Samuel Redcat wrote:

Those are furry 'sturbing signs, Sam! We just wented fru dis ourselves,
but fur a shorter time.

Mine hoomins getted out dere soopcases Friday and stuffed dem wif

clothes.
Ranger tried to block dem by taking a nap in Paw's soopcase, but Paw got
tricky and started fluffyballs around and Ranger had to chase dem. Den
Meowmie an Paw lefted us alone ALL DAY Caturday and part of Sunday. Dey
lefted lots of food an water an toys, but it's jus not da same. I needs

haf a hoomin to curl up next to when it's bed time.

Hi Sammy!

Meomie calls me 'Sammy' sumtymes.

I duznt lyke bein aloan. I iz alwayz happy tu see Meomie wen she come
home frum werk effury day. Butted this fing bout going away alla nite an
alla nex nite! She alredy did that just aftur Kissamouse, thatz enuff!!!!

Sam

Old April 28th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
you will needsa figure owta gud purnishmint, Tiger

I neffur punishes Meomie. I cud be furry helpful insted. She got th
vaccum monstur an got rid uv alla nice durt that sumhow got frum thu
plants tu thu carpit. I cud put it back agin. An tidy thu mantulpeece.
She luves that.

Sam
Old April 28th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
anitime dey iz gone for a whole light anna whole dark dat iz TOO much Tiger

Yes. Shez sposed tu keep me kompany inna beddrum effury nite!

Sam
Old April 29th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T . Oh my gudnez dat souns like what me anna Willow didz
whilst gramby waz gon. We loostenez da dirt in da hibiscuits treez in da
big pots. We kleaned off da puter deskz. Funni fing dough, her didn't
realli preciate ourown help.

Old April 29th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

doze bof sowndz likez gud idermintz, butted you know a well plazed hairball
wurkz wunderz, Tiger

Old April 29th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

zaktli, anna it messes up mine napz when dey izunt here, i duzint efin likit
when one of dem iz gone anna ofur one iz home, ifin i onli wanted one hoomn
i wulda suckered, i mean choozed a howze wif one hoomin, Tiger

Old April 29th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Whut abowt da kitteez wif da oppussit purroblem? Owrown sekkaterry akshooly
letted two purrfeck strangerz kum an stay in owrown howse for dayz an dayz!
Not only dat, but dey sleeped in herown bedrum an keeped da door klozed so I
kudnt inspektagate dere stufz!

Sundance

news

Old April 29th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

Datz gonna happin attid mineown howze tuumurro nite!
Meowmee'z bin kookin allot tuu. I yam nottid emprezt wiff
hoomin fuud, tho.

Pit2nya

"Sundance" wrote in message
t...
Whut abowt da kitteez wif da oppussit purroblem? Owrown sekkaterry
akshooly letted two purrfeck strangerz kum an stay in owrown howse for
dayz an dayz! Not only dat, but dey sleeped in herown bedrum an keeped
da door klozed so I kudnt inspektagate dere stufz!

Sundance

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
news
This iz almos week Toosday tu furry late on Sunday. Thats tutu long!

Sam

Dat is tootoo long! I fink you needs to port over to Italee and join
us on
da 'Venture, or port ofur to our house and party. Us kitties what
getz
abandonded can stick togeffur.

Sam

Events in Kensington, CA Stephen Denney Cat health & behaviour 0 August 15th 06 11:11 PM
Octofur events Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 33 October 17th 05 02:58 AM
Strange Events Tanada Cat anecdotes 17 January 14th 05 04:38 PM
Adoption Events Joe Cat health & behaviour 1 August 29th 04 12:11 PM
UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER Arlene Knop Cat community 401 April 8th 04 03:30 PM