OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL

Old September 12th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^=

Default OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL

@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend.

@************************************************* ***********************@

Old September 12th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Iz yu wantin RSVPs? Weze will be der...Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

@************************************************* *****************@

Old September 13th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Booker"
Iz yu wantin RSVPs? Weze will be der...Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Wee dint wanna put RSVPz on da inbitashun, cuz efferone is welcome n wee hab
plenty uff fuds n fings.
Wee r sew gwad yew will bee able tew come
Mosey and Tabitha

@************************************************* *****************@

Old September 13th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet and Willow read the formal invitation. "Willow you will be having a
wedwink one of these dayz" Willow goes before the mirror and combs her long
furs. "I iznt in any hurry Miz Piglet but I likez ta go to da parties".
"Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^=" wrote in
message . ..

@************************************************* *****************@

Old September 13th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 12, 6:17 pm, "Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^="
wrote:
@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend.

@************************************************* ***********************@

Wee will all bee der iff wee kan pry WooToo aweigh frum doz bittees. I
fink sumwun whispers Da Wascal / iss gonna ask sumwun whispers
Miss Piglet / too akumpany him. Butted dey will still travul wiff
usses. I fink.

--
WooToo, Missy, Surnise, Maggy May anna Wascal
Old September 13th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^="
:

@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend.

@************************************************* ***********************@

Wee will all bee der iff wee kan pry WooToo aweigh frum doz bittees. I
fink sumwun whispers Da Wascal / iss gonna ask sumwun whispers
Miss Piglet / too akumpany him. Butted dey will still travul wiff
usses. I fink.

--
WooToo, Missy, Surnise, Maggy May anna Wascal

Dnow wurries bout da bitties, BittieKare will be probided inna funfun pwase
in a very neerby park wif my neeces Sqweex n Pipps takin furry gudgud kare
uff dem, dere is wotz uf fun toys n safe fingys tew play on, cuddlesleep
tents, and proper fuds for dem. Howzat?

Mosey and Tabitha

Old September 13th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Piglet and Willow read the formal invitation. "Willow you will be having
a wedwink one of these dayz" Willow goes before the mirror and combs her
long furs. "I iznt in any hurry Miz Piglet but I likez ta go to da
parties".

"Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^="

@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend.

@************************************************* ***********************@

Mosey ports bak frum his bachelorcat partee *smurkles* n ritez yew boff on
da RSVP lizt...n OT tew.
Hey, I brot sum 'port wine'...gettit????

Iz yew gurlz gonna frow Tabitha a Bridel Shower?
Hur kan show yew hur booteful red stone I give hur at dinner wast nite.

Iam enjoying my Bachelorcat partee iam at rite gnow. Wee iz in France n wee
r habbin a bwast. hee hee hee. My neffew Pookie mayed usses late tew et,
but boy, the fudz is gudgud
"Okay guzs, I'm comin bak. wheeeeeee"
*ports bak tew his partee*
Mosey
Piglet looks at Willow says "Mosey's had sum nip-wine alright.
So, what are yew wearing to the wink?"
Mosey's rite bout a bridleshower fur Tabitha.

Old September 13th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^="
:

@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend

..
~ ~R ESS VEE PEA ~~

@************************************************* ***********************@

Old September 13th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

wrote:
* * * * @************************************************* *****************@
* * * * * * * * * * * Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
* Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
* * Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund *uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
* * * * * * * * * * * * Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
* * * * * * * * We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew *attend.

* *@************************************************ ************************@

Kitty Schottland & Lewi D. Cat will be attending.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney & Sammy da 'Venture Cat will be attending.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol
would like to supply security.
Old September 13th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

, "Tabitha and Mosey =^..^= =^..^="
:
@************************************************* *****************@
Tabitha Mahoney and Mosey Waterman
Korjully enbite yew yew tew attend our wedwink ceremony on Satrunday,
Septumber 20, 2008 on the Eyelund uff Ohau en Hawaii at 3 pea em.
Reception fowlowink our winking ceremony
We would be pleazed an honored to hab yew attend.

@************************************************* ***********************@

Kitty Schottland & Lewi D. Cat will be attending.

Gudgud,

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney & Sammy da 'Venture Cat will be attending.

Dat is gudgud, I hab Sammy Mahoney as my Groomsman, is hee da same Cat?
My neffew Pookie iz my Bestest Man.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol
would like to supply security.

Dat is nise uff dem n uff course I will pay dem sum toonas fur dere doin dat
Wuv
Mosey

Da wedwink Granby Cat community 1 March 26th 08 01:19 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 12 March 21st 08 04:31 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM