Jacob went to the Bridge

Old February 1st 16, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Jacob went to the Bridge

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.
Old February 1st 16, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

"Mishi" wrote

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just
after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed
him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had
fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side,
and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet
thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a
few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

Oh Poor Mishi,
I am so sorry to hear about Herbie going to Rainbow Bridge
I know there is a big hole in the hearts of those who loved Herbie.
I send you prayers and blessings for comfort.
Love,
Kyla and purring Mosey, PookyKat, and Pipps .
I almost typed in Sqweex name as well, but she has met Herbie at RB and is
showing him around.

Old February 2nd 16, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

We iz furry sorree to heer dis. We will meetloaf an purr fur Jacob's trip to da brij, an fur hizown fambly not to be tootoo sad.

Rebecca and Sundance
Old February 2nd 16, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 1:48:02 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

Uncl Bill tolled us dat he red this on dat other nosegroop. We wil purr his way to da Bridj. Mine dog is learning to purr two.

--
Squeakytoy for her hous
Old February 3rd 16, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

"Mishi" wrote in

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after
I got home from work; he was having trouble breathing so we rushed him to
the vet. He died shortly after we got him there. The vet said he had fluid
in his chest, and they drew out 5 syringe fulls from his right side, and
four from his left. He died shortly after they did that. The vet thinks he
had congestive heart failure. Jakie was 10 years 6 months and a few days
old. Sleep well, Jakie bug. Momma will see you on the other side.

I know your heavy heart is sad,
within your eye a bitter tear.
As you remember all you had
with one you once had held so dear.

This too shall pass, the Proverbs say,
and that old sun will shine again.
Before you know, there'll come a day
when you can smile and tears will end.

I know it hurts right now,
but just hang on.
With time, the day will come
the pain is gone.
If you let it hold you down,
you'll never last.
If you just hang on a while,
the pain will pass.

I know you're feelin' all you've lost,
but just remember all you've gained.
And as your heart is torn and tossed,
a little time will ease the pain.

I know you're feelin' all alone.
The footprints stopped upon the sand.
Remember there is always one
who will be there to lend a hand.

I know it hurts right now,
but just hang on.
With time, the day will come
the pain is gone.
If you let it keep you down,
you'll never last.
If you just hang on a while,
the pain will pass.

Old February 15th 16, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 10:58:15 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Mishi" wrote in

[...]

I du lyke diz...so sad but tru.

Jacob and the computer monitor Mishi[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 September 7th 09 03:38 AM
Owr Kar went tew da bridge Mosey `=`^..^`=` Cat community 27 June 10th 09 12:57 AM
At the Bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 2 January 5th 09 06:15 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM