OT Great Quotes by Great Women

Old February 11th 05, 05:01 PM
Holly

Default OT Great Quotes by Great Women

A freind sent me these thought I would share, Sorry men I dont have any
great quotes by you, want to contribute.

GREAT QUOTES BY GREAT WOMEN:

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the
hell happened.

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually
shut the b***h up with cookies.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your
girlfriends.

Old age ain't no place for sissies.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he
can't.

The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the
windows.

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought
half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body
starts falling apart.

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me
at once.

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

Old February 11th 05, 05:58 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-11, Holly penned:
A freind sent me these thought I would share, Sorry men I dont have any
great quotes by you, want to contribute.

I'm not a guy, but here's a quote I like from one of the toughest women I've
never met:

"Don't be afraid of going fast and getting hurt. (You can always wear black
stockings to cover up the scars!) You just have to forget what your parents
taught you--stuff like being careful, looking good and catching the best man
available."--Marla Streb

http://www.marlastreb.com/portfolio.html

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 11th 05, 06:03 PM
Helen C Simmons

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
A freind sent me these thought I would share, Sorry men I dont have any
great quotes by you, want to contribute.

GREAT QUOTES BY GREAT WOMEN:

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the
hell happened.

Sigh... the above is me... I need that one on a t-shirt ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old February 11th 05, 08:04 PM
CatNipped

"Helen C Simmons" wrote in message

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
A freind sent me these thought I would share, Sorry men I dont have any
great quotes by you, want to contribute.

GREAT QUOTES BY GREAT WOMEN:

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the
hell happened.

Sigh... the above is me... I need that one on a t-shirt ;-)

Cheers, helen s

ROFL! Me too. Somehow, in my head and my heart, I'm still 16!!! It's just
too bad the rest of me is heading south fast!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 11th 05, 10:33 PM
O J

Holly wrote:

A freind sent me these thought I would share, Sorry men I dont have any
great quotes by you, want to contribute.

Here's one I've always liked:

Women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges!

And another favorite:

Write a wise saying and your name will live forever -- Anonymous

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Cat women turn me off [email protected] Cat anecdotes 174 January 25th 05 02:42 AM
Cat women turn me off [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 133 January 25th 05 02:42 AM
A Great Day Toni&Nate Cat health & behaviour 3 January 7th 05 01:38 AM
Women and cats Ted Davis Cats - misc 197 June 29th 04 05:21 AM
Cat Quotes Gandalf Cat anecdotes 6 June 9th 04 07:22 AM